For some reason,I'm actually here blogging when i am supposed to be:
1. Studying for Chinese Test
2. Doing theory
3. Getting ready sweets for everyone.
4. making gifts for maii jiie jiie
Ok, for reason #1, there's nothing to study about for language tests. all depends on the daily effort you put in. So, I'll strike it out. Reason #2, sounds reasonable enough, but this week no piano lesson due to CNY ^^. Reason #3, I don't really bother about Valentines day, I just go to school to get sweets when I'm given some. But, sounds nice to give my best pals some sweets. The theme is GRAPES!
Since I'm already here, I'll talk about my day.
It started quite well with our usual morning jog. I ended up in top 20 I guess. Trying to keep up with the trackers!! ><. Maybe I'm just not the type =(. During maths, Fabes and I came up with a "creation book". We listed 38 signs to look out for Gays in school! Will list them out in the next post. Maths was pretty boring since Fabes and I already understood everything. Lols.
Dance was ok, just that I did some stupid moves that made sharon laugh her head off. She say I look indian. Lols.
We did the el review thing during recess. Loved fabes for sneaking fooood back for us! muack! Chinese was quite boring and I was 70% asleep. So I started smsing maii and emii jiiex. thank you maii jiie jiie for replying! Totally flunked science test lars... oh wells. There's still one more in term 2. I'll 拼到底!
I'LL GET INTO TRIPLE SCIENCE! I'LL DO MY SCHOOL PROUD!
I think I think too much. hahas.
which reminds me. V day is tomorrow! hurrays. Not that I care but at least, there are free sweets! xDDD.
English sucks la. Chan baboon try to be funny. try to console us after our presentation. but please la, what she meant was:
YOU SUCK.
She just trying to beat around the bush. Don't be surprised if I can read your mind Lors. I mean, who can't?
What she said: girls, you're suppose to use 7-9 minutes but you only used 4 minutes.
What she meant: You guys talk like shit and the presentation sucked.
What was in our minds: 7-9 minutes will make the class sleep.
What she said: you should've acted out the interviewing part.
What she meant: I can do a better job than you. you suck.
What was in our minds: If you're so clever, you would've produced a movie.
Choir was fun la, we did loadsa workouts lead by...
MS LEE THE GREAT!
Didn't know Ms lee was from Crescent girls' choir lars. I got friend there. meet in blogskins ders haha. she tried to create chaos hahas. today was basically fine. ok. gtg. cya soon!