18 February 2007
hoho. Long time no update. Partly due to CNY. hoho.
Friday went to po po house eat reunion dinner. alot of people there. Keith and Dion made me laugh alot. Lols. Keith was saying he taller then dion then I told dion stand on the chair. Dion taller then him. LOL. Then in the room keith and dion fought over my PSP. haha. Then Keith play until no batt give dion make him cry and pissed. Keith thought of a huge amount of jokes to make dion laugh but none work. I cheered him up de lors! xDDD. Then Keith like to scream in my ear. LOL. fat blob called at the wrong time cause it was bloody noisy with Keith's screams, Dion's cries and Jovita's voice. Lols. BTW, Keith is 16, Dion 10 and Jovita 4. Haha.
Then today, I met this 表叔 of mine who was same age as moi! arghs!! so paiseh. Also his bro, also my 表叔 only P3 nia!! Then there was this 表叔 who is like Sec 3? Damn tall la. If I'm not wrong, their names are wei cong, wei xian and wang cai. My mom thinks wei cong resembles Tay Ping Hui but I think he resembles MJ lar! Then Wang cai looks spookily like KC. Just that wang cai at least 10 cm taller. Horrified. Long story la. Cause their parents are my 奶奶's Siblings. So, My dad is their 表哥。AND SO, I'm their neice. crap.
next is grandfather side de ren. So of course, wei xin and kim kim 表姐 came, along with alan 表弟. kim kim brought her daughter, Adeline, along. Adeline my neice. Lols. But she calls me, wei xin and alan kor kor and jiie jiie. hahas. Which reminds me that, nicholas and nicole, my 堂妹 & 堂弟 are adeline's aunty and uncle! Nicole 1 year younger then adeline sia! LOL. If nicole were to meet adeline, they'll be the best of cousins. Alan, adeline and I went downstairs playground to play catching. haha.
played 21 dots today. I tyco tyco get ban ban and many many 5 dragons. won at least 10 dollars even though i bet 50 cents everytime. hahas. I banker get 5 dragon so pro. and wei xin father offered me go germany university study. First wei xin will go, followed by me, then alan. cool eh. We'll be the 3 muskeeters!
ok la gtg. still need to win more money tmr. bye bye
crystal