
the rest gao dim liao ((:
Today was quite okay. got some free periods since clement tan wasn't here. went to confront blob with fabes. She still refuses to admit. The worst thing was, I caught her using the bookmark i gave to JJW. I gave it to "him" cause I wanted to test her. she fell for it. My heart stills shatters though. Someday, somehow, I'll uncover the truth. Had a row with blob. Like I care. She's a stupid fat idiot. Science lesson was damn porn. learn about sexual reproduction. YEEEE
been pestered to update ma blogg. Do a bit of backdating (:
SATURDAY
Went to see my great grandmother today. she's old and strong. Getting blind though =((. her hair like beckham haha. se recognize people by their voices and hands. so clever. she's 91 lehs. o.O old eh. Then keith keep using the massage thing roll over my back. Then giggle laugh and play. then i did it to him he "jumped" from the sofa. HAHA. he evil la, don't help me kill Lu bu.
SUNDAY
worked so much on sunday that I forgot about Piano lesson. hopefully i remembered (: played with zhen wei twinn most of the day. Uno and Hexic. we keep inviting each other the same games sia! xD at night went to nai nai house to bai tian gong (sorry havent install chinese) couldn't stay up too late. went home early. i offer jossticks dat time blur blur de. Lols
haiyas. gtg lers. still got projects to do, tests to study. 2 tests coming up on wednesday =( bye bye
crystalyxxx

