07 March 2007
GUESS WHAT?
THE CLASS MAY BE CANCELLING THE CLASS OUTING! HURRAY!^^and, for the next 2 days, I'll be having E learning. Which means computer for the whole whole day. Which means, I'll become blind. =.= At least I have Itunes to help (: Smsed Ting wei for the whole day. He 自夸can! Say he is Ting wei the great and Ting wei the wonder. When I read his sms during recess I almost puke my noodles out. Sharon and Fabio were staring at me. Lol. Then played Table Tennis with fabia. I accidentally stepped on ping pong ball and dented it (oops). Then I had this crazy idea of hitting A DENTED BALL! LOL! I hit and it bounced off the table. I was laughing so hard that I banged into the pillar like a crazy laughing idiot. Then I clutched my stomach and bent down. Fabia was having that "What-The-Hell-I'm-So-Surprised-And-Stunned-and-it-is-such-a-lame-joke-is-crystal-ok" kind of look on her face.
Then I managed to compose myself and started on the nice un-dented ball. Just as I was about to start,
I LAUGHED! XDBut this was a really hard and quick laugh. So I was sniggering when I played. Lol.
Today got report book back. Almost got a 70. HAIYA. here are my results:
English B3
HCL B4
Geog VR (Lol)
History B4
E lit C6
MEP A1
Maths A1
Science A1
Art B4
Up till now, I can't understand why my english is better than chinese. Usually it's the other way round. Anyway, I always suck at Language so what's the point. Geog test that day I sick so get VR lol. Li wen also. xD History... haiya, should be happy since I didn't study for the test and managed to pass. Fancy getting C6 for E lit. All because of the test I failed. At least my portfolio pulled me up. MEP and maths hurray. A1 ^^. Mep is fun. LUCKY ARR SCIENCE GET A1. But a low one =( Maths too. Lol. Art get B4. Something wrong with the Ms Ros.
Overall: 69.4%
Not bad for a start, but of course could do better for term 2 and 3. and of course EOY EXAMS IN TERM 4! And, my L1R5 would be: Eng+ Maths+Science+Mep+Art = 3+1+1+1+4 = 10. Not bad. And schools I can get in:
Catholic JC, Innova JC, Jurong JC, Meridian JC, Nanyang JC, Pioneer JC, Serangoon JC, Tampines JC, Yishun JC.
And the better few would be:
Nanyang JC, Catholic JC, Meridian JC.
Ok... at least got nanyang ^^ xD. Now, on to today's history test.
It was quite okay except I didn't remember reading the main water ways Dutch controlled in the Malay Archipelago. I guessed Straits of Melaka and South China Sea (lol). Forgot about "flying Dutch flag" on ships in the "how do dutch practiced trade monopoly" question. Couldn't remember how to spell "napoleonic war" in the next question so wrote "the war" instead. Hope it's okay =x and I gtg.
CRYSTAL