
The only thing not wet were my pants cause they were inside haha. accidentally stepped on a lady's feet in bus 962. WHHHOOOOOPS. I was like SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! But I still felt paiseh.
School was okay. Cement thought I was late, then we had a lecture because SOMEONE tarnished our class reputation. Really pissed lar. All because of her whole class tio lecture. shit her. Cement made us change seats for the next term. I DO NOT THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE:
See. There are so many billions and billions of reasons. One of them is that I CANNOT PART WITH DEAR FABES! ): He break us up on purpose cause we complained that he was slow. If I part with Fabes, I'd probably sit with Sharon ( fine with me) and Nicolette sits with Mag Loh and Fabes sits with Bernice. Then during HCL, sharon and nicolette goes for chinese, I sit with mag loh (fine with me too). BUT I STILL DON'T WANNA BREAK UP WITH FAAAAAABBBBBBEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! ): sad sad sad. and it's all because of a certain someone that caused this great great trouble.
After school we celebrated February babies' birthday with a yummylicious chocolater coffee cake. I thought Shou Jin (shou shou xD) was thoughtful. She brought extra blubbery muffins for us, cause scared cake too small for whole class. Shauna had to eat the muffin cause she was allergic to chocolate. Nicolette ate one too. I was sorta mean to shou shou when she offered me the muffin. Sorry... It was kinda like a joke. I said "I want the cake" in a very stern manner.
SORRY SHOU SHOU. WAS A JOKE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND (:
I was telling Nicolette how lovely cakes are and how much I love them because YOU CAN THROW IT IN PEOPLE'S FACES!! Shared my chocolate piece with Audrey and Bernice (: and I'm still making new new friends /:
CRYSTAL!

