06 March 2007
GUESS WHAT. Some stupid Idiot from 2 Faith Suggested a stupid Idea of stupid ideas. FIRST, HE TOLD US TO GO HIS STUPID HOUSE FOR CLASS GATHERING WHICH IS IN
POTONG PASIR.
Me : It's kind of far for me since I stay in Woodlands.
Idiot : We cannot accomodate everybody and tell everyone to go woodlands
Me : I never said everyone should come to woodlands, could you choose a nearer place?
Then I said I couldn't go simply because I DID NOT WANT TO GO. Came up with a few reasons:
" My parents do not allow me to go"
" It's only a week's worth of holidays. We have so many things going on and we already have few days left for homework and YOU STILL WANT US TO GO OUT?!"
HERE'S THE EFFING REPLY:
" It's not gonna be very long maybe 2 hours or so. We'll make it 1pm to 9pm so people can come at different timings."
BUT:
Like WHO'S gonna waste the time for transport just for TWO PATHETIC HOURS. and if people come at different timings, would there be any class bonding? NO. WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THIS WHOLE THING AS IT IS MEANT TO BOND US. WHICH ALSO MEANS THAT, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS STUPID SUGGESTION. Sounds logical? YES.
HE even threatened to call my parents. CALL LA! MY FATHER OVERSEAS U WASTE YOUR MONEY. I DON'T CARE.
AND THIS EFFING MORON THREW THE ONE AND ONLY
GREEN BOARD MARKER ON THE FLOOR AND NOW IT DOES NOT WORK.
HOW FANTASTIC.AND HE CLAIMS IT IS
ENTERTAINMENT.Man...
GET REAL!Dawn Lim showed us the ways of abortion and more porn. Li wen told us this oral thing which made fabia and I puke.
Signing off.
CRystal
Flunked 听写
Flunked Dance
:(