had a lot of dreams this few days... and came here to update! ^^. Managed to clear 6B ray of illuminati, oblivion, oblivion rocking night, long vacation, bright dream on the bus. hurray and I'm still trying to clear 4B lemonade hard. i cleared 4B outlaw hard by using 4 fingers whees. Then there were cat high people at st nicks' yesterday Lol. I smsed ting wei he ask why then i say how do i know then he say he tot i was smart Lol. This has nothing to do with smartness, I'm juz ignorant! ^^. we smsed for like 1 1/2 hours (LOL) cuz we got free sms. wheees. Ok, now I talk about my 2 dreams. actually suppose to be 3 but can't remember.
DREAM 1
I dreamt that Jaron korr came my house (wheeee)! Then he played my PSP I played his. He somehow unlock some weird mode on GOC then instead of going to the place and stand there, u can run around killing people (like ahriman's prophecy) Then he played DJ MAX with some wireless controller so that u can like look at psp screen and play with that controller (then what's the point lol). Then rain very heavy, then scene change to nai nai house. Nicholas was insisting to play in the rain but my father say that all the lifts shut down and stairs are closed (quarantine) because of the thunderstorm. Then we tried to go down since nicholas wanted it so badly then suceeded. wheeee.
DREAM 2
I was like sent to USA to study larh then the school compound was like a mixture of st nicks and fuchun. I was looking for my class then I walked up the stairs to this corridor which is like the st nicks corridor from canteen leading to the red corridor (opp our classroom corridor that corridor). Then inside the classroom were like Fuchun 4A classroom 2004. Just that got aircon. Then at the end of the red corridor (suppose to be leading to green corridor) was like the Fuchun 6F-6H 2005 corridor. Then I managed to find my class. There were alot of empty seats lar but then i saw this lonely girl with long black hair (she put hairband) and big brown eyes sitting behind alone (and she's american). I sorta pity her and went to sit beside her. Then it was english lesson but we didn't pay much attention cause I saw her notebook and her maths workbook and they were learning things far beyond us. I got abit worried that I could not catch up. I know it's part of geometry but forgot what chapter (maybe trigo since i got abit pissed over it). So she was teaching me the stuff then after that kena spotted by the teacher. but the teacher was kind la she said "can u please pay attention?" So I helped her copy down notes while she was teaching me.
Then recess, I ate with her and another friend of hers. Then return to class I saw that the opposite row sat Sherilyn, Shawn, Pearly, Charmaine, MX and alot of fuchun friends. Then the english teacher (form teacher also) said that she would change seats so that different section people sat together ( this whole class all choir people lol) then she arranged me to sit beside this sop indian girl. behind me were sherilyn and charmaine, and behind them pearly, MX and I forgot who sat with Ken (ken was there too lol) then i woke up.
Such nice dreams lar. I guess I really miss fuchun alot =(