19 March 2007
haiya.... flunked auditions. >< it was damn scary lor. Over like within a minute. whole day aftershock can. It's like I go up then take the mike, u cannot like "see anything" cause you're too scared. Then intro intro... then start singing. Was ok until i sudden stage fright!!! Then everything went down. Then "ding ding" tell you stop then RED LIGHT and you go down the stage.
I still feel 过意不去 cause Jiamei and her friends shouted my name and I still failed. DISSAPOINTMENT. arghs. sorry all my friends. I just wasn't experienced enough to like go on stage... haiz. so sorry.
Today wasn't really great too. I went to school super early to get back my seat and ended up getting rearranged by stupid cement. gahhh. and he wants to change our seats again after 5 weeks. wtf lah. all becuz of a certain someone. Magdalene got real pissed cause she said we're being treated as guinea pigs. I SO MUCH AGREE. I sitting wit sharon now. Physics was WONDERFUL for the first time in my life. The class was responsive. Sharon and I answered one question each. Maybe I should tell her tomoro we answer a question a week to get the class participation!
Wednesday still got test and I need to go do homework... shall finish this entry off.
After school Sharon and I went to complain to cement bout amarilynn. We said she herself is the problem oh yay another debate. After that Sharon felt so much better. I didn't confess everything, lest my big mouth gets me into trouble =x. I was really pissed lah. He said we could sit with that person for 1 term now shorten to 5 weeks. fuck him. gahh. I think i go do homework cool down. byebye.
CRYSTALLLL