Have youever wondered why Famous people like Lincoln, Einstein succeeded? It is because they know one secret. That secret is... no not hardworking, not "Never say die", it is...
TO THINK POSITIVE.
According to Phillosophers, what we think actually sends out signals. There are 2 types of signal: POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. So, by sending out positive signals, sometimes, things work the way we want them to. Of course, there must be confidence in your words. For example, you're driving on the road, and you see a green traffic light. Of course, you would not want it to turn red. But if you think it this way, the chances of turning red is higher, as this is a negative signal. So, instead of thinking "Do not turn red", you must think positive, as in "Stay green". It is not definite, but there will be a higher chance of success. Of course, this also teaches you to believe in yourself.
This does not apply to universal truth and facts. You can't make pigs fly or make grass black. How true it is. I do not know, it is up to you to decide.
Choir was BAD today. Ms lim was super duper angry with us. We're dropping at the most important time: SYF COMPETITION! I also dont know why la... I didn't sing cause I sprained my back mysteriously during lunch, so I try not to stand. Alot of people sick also. sad sad sad. Ms Lim was very worried for us. haiz... I'm gonna be attending 3 concerts! lol. Gonna be really busy this term, sianns. shall blog abotu my dream:
DREAM 1
I dreamt that I was in some sort of game to free the brother, sister and child while being hunted down by parents. I came to this tunnel thing ( brother ) and I went into it and closed the door of the opening I came in then I climb until I reached the other opening at the other side then I saw the mum coming. I closed the door, and was attempting to lock it when I realised the mum going to the other opening, so she entered the 1st opening, I ran out from the opening I was at. Couldnt remember sister, but the child one, I was so lucky I didn't bump into any of them on my journey. Then, I came to this curtain with a pram inside. This pram like car liddat then u sit on it, u get to control it. It was more than a nightmare I thought.