HEY! GUESS WHAT! I HAD AN ALICE ACADEMY DREAM! WHEES!Ok, if I'm not wrong, I dreamt that I had the baking alice (lol) then clarice had the sleeping alice and Li wen had dangerous alice. Sharon I forgot liao... I think is the writing without pencil alice. For those that do not watch alice academy right, an alice is like a spirit that resides in your body and gives u super powers so ya. Then we tried to do something to cement, th normal person (he no alice HAHA)
So right, I baked these muffins for everyone clarice drugged some of them. Then we lined it up in two rows, then sharon wrote on green board using her alice all the numbers that had been drugged with the sleeping spell (for cement) So, he get a muffin, he asked if it was drugged, I said no then he ate it. THEN