21 March 2007
HURRAY. test over. but it was damn hard lah. Got some cell question I dunno how to do. the rest ok larh.... got back maths yesterday.
FULL MARKS! WOOHOO xDShauna also full marks. Eunice also... I think we go watch movie with our hard earned movie tickets! ^^ xD Sec 2 Faith is pro larh... 1/4 of class get full marks and NO ONE FAILED. xDD Anyway...
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO CHUGY [20 MARCH]andHAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO HWA CHONG! [21ST MARCH]ok... get on with tuesday:
Someone didn't dare come to school lol. Eff-ing retard amarilynn. try to act sick. YA RIGHT. AS IF U REALLY SICK. She came during physics to get homework larh. PLEASE LARH. If u sick until take MC I DOUBT THAT U CAN EVEN WALK TO SCHOOL LARH. It's either that or you don't take MC. period.
Physics we got complimented for our responsiveness!! haha. Sharon and I answered one question each. She answered "plasma" to the fourth state of matter and I explained the Collapsing of the oil can (pressure thing) Cement seperated Amarilynn and chels. they sit at each corner of the room. I'M HAPPY AMARILYNN IS GONE.
We presented the 作家厨房 without amarilynn... even though she handed in the 小册子. 张老师 say she have to do presentation on her own to be fair. serve her right. I thought our presentation was okay lah. Chan baboon was trying to click in with the young generation during english. she explained fanatics in a sentence: They are fanatics of the boys from farenheit and They are fanatics of the girls from S.H.E. she said some girl got a laptop just because she needed to do e learning. SO GOOD.
House meeting was fine... just that we SHOULD NOT SHOUT!!! cheered abit... then red house like super hyper first time in histories of house meeting. Geri come and told us not to shout and then during choir Ms Lim came.
The good news was: Alto 1 improved!
The BAD news was: Alto 2 deproved!
The good news was: Ms Lim wasn't angry!
Lol... came up with new steps for Jaakobin.. I thought it was nicer and more glam. haha. Ms Lim told us if we never go for VCH rehearsal and choir practs WE'LL BE OUT OF SYF. I don't plan to tell someone that... the sooner she's out, the better. She like don't care about Choir why have her in it? everytime pon workshops and even the NTU concert. gahh. Then came this consent form abour Jubilate IV. can't wait to perform!! Fabia was complaining to the whole world bout amarilynn lol.
TODAY:
Besides the science test.... Maths was at an "okay" pace for me to follow and got back history and geog test paper.
History: 17/25
Geog: 15/25
Not very good eh. Congratz to sharon for getting 18/25 for geog!
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!
The stupid cement force us to pay bbq money even thought we didn't go and we said we couldn't go in the first place.
气!气!气!!T-T
Sometimes really pissed with him. I mean this is not OUR PROBLEM since we already COMFIRMED that we can't go. what's their effing problem larh. It's their fucking management problem lor. and they blame us. They should have COLLECTED MONEY FROM THOSE THAT ARE GOING FIRST and go buy the food. THIS WAY, THOSE THAT PAID WOULD BE FORCED TO GO. Liddat also dunno how to think. Especially the teacher who was head of everything. AT LEAST GUIDE THEM RIGHT. Then come up with some lame excuse to support class. Please lah. Next time want organize class outing MAKE SURE 3/4 OR MORE CAN MAKE IT FIRST. If not DON'T HAVE AN OUTING LA!! dortz larh. Then complain what he contribute money to his last year class outing and he didn't go and they took advantage to him. COMPLAIN FOR WHAT. NO ONE FORCE YOU TO PAY LOR. IS YOURSELF WANT TO SPONSOR. If want to complain DON'T SPONSOR LAH! Brainless retard. Then still dare stare at me. I stare back lor. I gave him that "stare-and-you'll-be-sorry" look. That look that makes you think I'll just go mad and slaughter you or use some curse.
Sometimes really wish deathnote works and that I have an alice (watch alice academy?). I want a dangerous alice.>=)
I know I talk like a lawyer
crystal
