HURRAY.For Crystal the multi tasker. I'm currently filing, smsing, bloqqin, eating dinner and msn-ing at the same time. Not to metion, I have been awake since 4am! Total of 16 hours and still couting. maoo. Yesterday I was down with stomachace, so probably slept too much since my digestive system was DOWN and could not absorb FOOD. Which means... no nutrients and no energy! So I slept too much la... woke up at 4am and saw my father working. Deciede to finish 作文. So... didn't go back to sleep and reached school super duper early.
Still have to thank Jane for bringing me my homework yesterday (:
Choir was basically siann today. We did Sectionals again. Seriously, I do not know why Ms lim wants us to do sectionals out of the blue. weird.Then I sang like shit during sectionals... gahhh. Then combine ok liaos. Wonder why o.O
I made this new discovery that 红萝卜 sounds like 喉咙破 la. Double lol. English Enrichment is pretty funny today, especially Mr mark. Lmao. He very funny with advertisements haha. I think Mr Tan is a giant lamo. Sorry lar. I like to debate with him so what.I still can't believe sharon voted me for kindness award! ahh! Like I will win! Thanks gal. anyway(: