28 March 2007
I "dong" until now just to blog. see so loyal. Lol. School was ok today. Mrs Lily Tan was darn funny la. History was after Maths, so Maths was booooring and alot of us went toilet. Half of class was gone when Mrs Tan stepped into class.
She went like," Where are the rest?"
us: toilet
her: What's so attractive about the toilet?
I whispered to sharon: TOILET BOWL!
Lols. We had no common test today so it was freeeeeee period! yays! Didn't do anything much... I just sorted out choir stuff and taught sharon maths. I hope she understands ><
TW period, We sorted out everything and all the meetings. When it was about to end, Li wen whispered to me:
"Why does Clement Tan pick his nose in class?"
I whispered back:
"Because he digs his ears too!
COME ON! IT'S TRUE OK! DISGUSTING LA. AT LEAST HE WANT TO DO ALSO DON'T DISPLAYTO THE PUBLIC MAH!
Ok, la got to organize my english file and also write important dates down. No Gauken arisu today! :(
crystal