01 March 2007
school started off quite well today. it rained the whole day. So class was like asleep. During bio, mrs goh (VP) came in with Mrs Tan to observe our lesson. when we were talking about ahem... sexual reproduction. whole class was giggling. During group work, Nicolette thought eyes and ears formed before face of foetus and got scolded by li wen. hahas. Then she said ZYGOTE WAS A BAG OF SPERMS! Obviously she meant cells, but still darn funny lar. xD. So whenever I said "bags of sperms" infront of Nikki, she'll go "hey! I feel so hurt!" We watched video of a woman delivering twins. The surgeons just put the hand through the womb and pulled out the baby. I was like covering my eyes and YEEEEEE. Fabia Liwen Nikki and I swore never to give birth. haha.
Managed to collect all the chinese 应用文 except for blob's. she 故意为难我。So darn pissed. I asked her THREE BLARDY TIMES, all were later later and later. If she never bring just say never bring lar. never do just say never do lor. why say LATER. at the third "later" I got really pissed so I slammed her table and said,"YOU DON'T WANT TO HAND IN? FINE! I TELL 张老师 YOU DON'T WANT HAND IN," Then i walked off with her stoning there. I shock her on purpose de. Like I care if her 胆破掉。So I told 张老师 and she said "If by tomoro she dosent hand in, then I'll just deduct marks." MWAHAHA.
C lit was okay today. we watched 武松打虎 video. When his sister in law (pan jin lian) said "YO!(哟)" WHOLE CLASS LAFFED HAHA. then she v flirtatious. YUX.
Then today blob's comic book kena confiscated cause she read it during assembly. MWAHAHA. she seating in second row same as me. Fabia in first row. Fabia told first row people to bend down so she not camouflaged and teacher easily spot her.
MWAHAHA.2nd time this week her stuff get confiscated. too bad la. she didn't turn up for choir today too. Nikki told me she said " Oh I have choir tomorrow" PLEASE LAR! SHE SO DUMB UNTIL THINK TODAY IS WEDNESDAY. LOL.
So that was happy and pissed reasons. Now for sad reasons.
Choir wasn't so good today. Ms Lim cancelled our Mr Kwei workshop. Our NTU concert also almost cancelled. she cut off some parts of sakura as it was too long. sadd.
Fabia was indirectly scolded when she played accompaniment. Ms Lim said piano and voice not together might as well not have piano =(.
Gonna lend Sharon my PSP tmr. I <3 Sharon She rockx! I need more stickers to decorate school diary!! xD
CRYSTALxD