25 March 2007
*toot toot*
*zzzzt*
OPERATION: SAVE SHAUNAMission Description:
The Croatian Princess Shauna has been kidnapped by the evil old hag Amarilynn of Popsylvania who intends to perform a brain wash curse to give up her friends and become an apprentice of old hag amarilynn.
Mission Objective:
Get Princess Shauna back from the deepest of the dungeons.
Kill the hag with holy water (after we have boiled the hell out of it)
Convey to:
Sharon
Fabia
Lol lame right... but I can resist it la Amarilynn trying to brainwash shauna. and THE WORSE CASE SENARIO IS:
--Shauna: Amarilynn is nice (:
--Shauna: Chan Wei Meng is nice (:
Something's wrong with her... sharon and I left with 20 days to sit together so cham. Thanks to someone... gahh.
Oh ya... I accomplished something yesterday! I COOKED SOTONG BALL FRIED RICE FOR MYSELF!and I'm not a home econs girl (: Lovin it~ Mep girl + home econs girl + arts girl + IT girl and I want:
+Art girl
+Sports girl
+Academics girl
I'm training hard for it... I wanna be all rounded. Now on to my dream...
Dream 1:
I dreamt that I was involved in a play along with 2 faith friends and 6E friends. There were different parts of the play, e.g. Harry Potter, Genie(the st nicks singer), the rest I cant remember. It was like comedy cum musical. Then Chugy( I think) and I stared in the Genie play, Prashan was in some river thing it was very messy... I only remember us practicing alot and in the end we won ( for some reason it was held in NJC lol)
Dream 2:
I dreamt that I was some important child who is going to be killed and I must not be killed. So there was a fire and I was in some house in the 1980s. There were a few doors in that room and instinct told me to run to the pink door. So i ran and after that was another pink door then another. After a series of pink doors I came to one that was locked I searched around andI found this pink pendant with a key so I opened the door. I came to this room with some stairs. At first, I wanted to run up the stairs, then this lady called me. I walked down la then she suspected I was that "important" child. She grabbed my hand and saw that pendant. She asked me what colour I wanted that pendant to be and I said blue. I chanted something and pointed the pendant towards the altar and changed into blue
Lady told me that now I have special powers then she brought me up the stairs, where I saw glorianne and her family who told me that I have to escape by telling me their toilet got secret compartment. I climbed up the pipe with their help then I pushed the ceiling and there was the secret passageway. I climb through and found myself in another toilet. Then this old couple saw me and somehow knew I was that child.
CRYSTAL``