23 March 2007
wheee... first thing i reached school i got:
CLASS TEE!The bad thing was, THE STUPID SUPPLIERS ALTERED THE DESIGN. AND GUESS WHAT. THEY WENT TO THOSE IN NOVENA! those stupid people. say what the name MUST USE THEIR FONT. end up looking like football jersey.... I USE THE QUIET SCREAM FONT EVEN BETTER LARH. stupid.Then THEY DELETED MY STROKES!! I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT TO PUT STORKE THEY THROW DOWN THE DRAIN.WTF LAH. moron... I hate the novena people. gave me bad impression first time i went for choir squad tee.
Maths was ok liao. AT LAST. learnt trigo today and how to find angle using length. quite fun but 姑姑 teach me liao. LOL. Then stupid cement gave me a shock. stupid. MEP was fun! we sitting in groups of 4. I'm with maria, clarice and bernice. and I think I can fit in with olivia they all ler! They showed me the file where amarilynn wrote her birthdate wrongly and I was laughing my ass off. LOL. They went to show her and she was like " I didn't!" and giving that kind of "I-am-being-accused" kind of look. I mean like if people write for her then pass to her se would make a racket and SHE DID NOT. So too bad larh. she forgot her birthdate. lols.
E lit was fun I did the macbeth thing with su fang. su fang so nice (: Then music experiment with drums I played the flying duck i recorded and clarice added in the drums. SO SUPER DUPER NICE! Just that my flying duck abit out ><. DUring english, CWM PROVIDED US WITH BOOK REVIEW QUESTION AND I WAS DAMNED PISSED. I want do my desired worksheet also cannot =(((( Mrs Cheong lesson was stupid.... keep talking about another religion and I'm suppose to keep to my religion so how. stupid lar.... teach also no need go into religion mah..
Went home with Jane after school. Went to sun plaza to buy stickers then shopkeeper out to lunch so JANE'S IDEA to go library and wait. Guess who we saw... SOMEONE WE'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE.
Me: Jane I go look for book hor
jane: ok *continue reading book*
(ACCORDING TO JANE'S RECOUNT)
*Munjun taps jane on the head with newspaper*
Jane: oi why u here? hanging out with 3 girls some more.
*MJ walk away*
*I come back*
Jane: Did u notice someone lurking around the corner?
Me: No (thinks maybe is MJ)
Jane: cause mun jun is here.
Me: o.O *sees MJ walk towards us*
Me: Hi *wave hand*
*MJ hit my head*
Me: OI! Jane I have to go home ler u coming?
Jane: ok
*leave together* *MJ follow behind* *pokes Jane's waist*
Jane: wah pain leh!
*poke my waist*
Me: rawr.
*he runs back to where he came*
Jane: wa lau wad's his problem... library suppose to give u peace and he destroy everything. rawr
Me: YARLOR! LIKE HE OWN IT LIDDAT!
Later took same bus with him (so 倒霉)and saw Dawn too! ^^ lucky dawn never saw him lol. Watched 黄金年华 with 奶奶
cuz nothing to do. There was this singing contestant that like 声音沙哑 and COMPLETELY OUT OF TUNE. I couldn't stand it lor... Aiya... trying to blog fast cuz sharon want to see. FINALLY FINISH LE. I'm off to watch my gauken arisu and d filing. bye bye
CRYSTAL