09 March 2007
Yes, It sucks like shit. I may not be lagging but it still sucks like shit.
E-LEARNING SUCKS LIKE SHIT.Guess what. I managed to finish everything except chinese and art. Don't think they put up art =x and chinese hand in when school reopen so dun need worry ^^. I saved the PDF file. I spent whole day in E learning la. 8am- 12am. more than 12 hours. I hacked into gorilla's ho account hehe. He's so idiotic to show his IC number to the whole world can. Won't tell you how i got it. Later you laugh until stomach ache i responsible ^.^
I also found out that clarice and my IC number only have the last number different! Hers is 5 and mine is 7. I wonder who is the 6! The letter hers is I mine is E haha. She was born in KK also but she was 5 August I'm 16. So maybe the other one is 9 august?? cool.
Yesterday MSN space was down so couldnt blog. so blog today lor xD. Lucky I didn't blog also, cause I found out that maths need to do the effing 70 questions and I don't know what the heck they talking about... so sad lar. Someone so slow until never even give us a rough idea of sin cos and tan. shit him. I was struggling la. Without my father around, makes things worse. haizz. I think I'll be deleting J.O.E.Y cause no time update. Will try to update Camp Half blood. I delete J.O.E.Y means all the character blog have to delete also. Oh well... Dosen't matter (: and, I'll change camp half blood skin. some how. xDDD.
Guess nothing to do now... I'll go e learning once again and then I'll go blogskinning and do class Tee.
crystaLLLL