10 March 2007
Yesterday's NTU concert was....FANTABULOUSSS! (LOL colourful xD)
Went to school to take bus from school to VCH with sec 4s. Reached at about 2.45 =x 1 hr early. Yong Zhen accompanied me (which was good) then Brenda called me.
B: Crystal where are you?
C: erm, family lounge with yong zhen
B: who's yong zhen?
Y: *raise eyebrow*
C: Senior?
B: erm... I go fam lounge join you can?
C: Ya can! No problem ;D cya there.
*HANG UP*
Y: Who was that?
C: Brenda
Y: WHAT?! BRENDA DOSEN'T KNOW MY NAME?! I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME NEW GIRL THAT DON'T KNOW MY NAME AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE BRENDA?! I TALKED TO HER SO MANY TIMES AND SHE DOSEN'T KNOW MY NAME?! HMPH DON'T TOK TO HER LIAO LAR!
C: o.O
*Brenda Arrives with Wei Ning*
B: Oh, So this is Yong zhen!
Y: *glare glare*
C: Hi Brenda! Yong zhen's pissed at you cause you don't know her name haha.
Y: LIKE I TALK TO YOU HOW MANY TIMES AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW MY NAME!! DON'T TALK TO YOU LIAO LAR!
B: Sorry.... I juz remembered your surname is Chua. =D
Y: =.= DON'T YOU EVEN LOOK AT MY NAME TAG?!
B: Your name tag blends well with your school uniform mah... sorry
Y:??? BLEND WELL?! PLEASE LAR YOURS BLENDS MORE WELL (*yong zhen's name tag is grey, on blue school pinafore. Brenda's and mine is blue on blue*)
B: Sorry.... I'll remember your name is yong zhen ok? ^.^
W: Eh sorry arr... I also dunno your name.
Y: I can forgive wei ning but who I CANNOT FORGIVE IS BRENDA!! *glare*
B: ok, ok from now on I'll remember your name is yong zhen. I promise =D
Lols. so funny lor. I was laughing my ass off. Then Fabia SMSed me say she reach le and where am I. A while later, went to meet Fabia at Forum. Sat with Fabia on the bus and she said she heard DJ MAX Chrono Breakers song somewhere before. wonder where? o.o
When we wanted to go to our rooms right, Ms Lim told us to walk softly cause she made the NTU choir people sleep cause they had a reahearsal last night. Lols. The concert was ok lar... Sakura was good and
PEOPLE LAUGHED AT OUR JAAKOBIN!><''' T_T
So sad lar.... There were murmurs and I was wondering whether they were listening at all =(. Fetched Fabia home after the concert. Realised she and my mum have alot to talk about. Lol.
TODAY'S THEORY EXAM
it was quite easy i tot. itallian terms they ask for allegretto make me laugh like siao (inside) The questions were pretty easy i tot. Lol. I wonder.... managed to check and notice some careless mistakes (eg. time signature & dotted minim dot =x) overall, I think i can get near to full marks. whee.
CRYSTAL IXXIV