05 April 2007
ACTUALLY. I BLOGGED YESTERDAY CAN! BUT THE STUPID COMP JUST WENT SOT AND HAD TO CLOSE INTERNET EXPLORER WHEN I HAVENT PUBLISHED. see. I so busy. mug mug mug until no time to update my precious bloggie. ): I update on my 2 dreams first (actually got alot but cannot remember (:)DREAM 1I dreamt that Eugene came my house la. Then we play maple and somehow can play 2 accounts at once. Played his and mine la. Then hor, we got very LAME and STUPID and started drowning our characters (lol waste of exp) So lame can! I told him he was like "WOW" Lol.DREAM 2I dreamt that Choir was going DOWN DOWN DOWNHILL and Miss lim had to CHANGE OUR SONG AT THE LAST MINUTE. She changed to Dido's Lament from "Dido and Aneas" lol. Then somehow Mr Teng was in charged of choir. Ok. Now on to real life.MONDAYMonday was fine for a monday (lmao) xD. P.E I managed to flex-arm hold on the bamboo pole for 12 seconds and sad thing was.... MY 1.6KM DEPROVED FROM 9.45 TO 10.01 MIN! waaa I could've came in earlier but I didn't bother. During Art, stupid Miss Rose keep comparing Sharon's art work to mine. i was pissed la. Sharon's perfectly fine. My just looks nicer cause I used PHOTOSHOP. Science was fun cause we went lab and did some burning experiment. mwahaha. Then during Chinese 张老师 told us we had 议论文 test on WEDNESDAY. The title is "如何正确对待分数" and we had to do research. haiz.STRESS POINT: 1TUESDAYTuesday was ok. I managed to pull of my morning jog of 3 rounds even though I jogged 7 rounds on mon. 4 was for napfa mock test and 3 is for morning jog make up cause I sick. Whew... Maths was LAME and EE was funny. During Chinese, 张老师 keep discussing about the 议论文 and her viewpoint is like OPPOSITE of mine. She trying to pull the whole class to her view point but I know I WOULD NOT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT. Then the whole class writing what she said except for ME. Choir was lively cause MISS LEE IS BACK AND HEALED FROM HER CHICKEN POX!! YEAH!!! She is so funny and sometimes she would point out our weird mistakes, exagarate, and we would laugh. Then she goes like: You laugh. But that is really what you did! I should be here laughing at you you know.The bad thing was she did only one song so the others werent ready yet. :( and wednesday got geog test and history graded! ahhhh. Then the others got their Choir uniform and I couldn't find mine. So sad lor.... I told Ms Leong liaos...STRESS POINT: 5WEDNESDAYI brought Fried Rice that I cooked for recess. Sharon and I ate and she said it was nice and want me teach her cook. Geog test I couldn't concentrate cause of my missing choir u!! I go ask Mrs Ong and She went like "you lah!" all the while. Then I so sad ): Sorry Clarice, Sharon, Shauna and Jane for complaining but I was REALLY REALLY ANGRY SINCE I ALREADY PAID. I didn't even bother to last minute study cause I was so stresssedddd then geog test.... I think I flunked it. But Mapwork was ok cause i know singapore well! haha. During the test Mrs Ong came and give me my uniform and GUESS WHAT.SOMEBODY ELSES' NAME WAS WRITTEN ON THE PLASTIC BAG =.='''I was like so frigging pissed can. gahh. So after the test, minus 2 stress points. History graded was basically fine. Minus one more stress point. Then, came recess where I was studying frantically for my 议论文!! Sharon helped me alot. THANKS! Then even though it was over, no points off cause I was afraid of the results. So stress still there. Geog right, Sharon and I were writing then we WROTE THE SAME THING WITHOUT PLANNING. She was writing in her diary and I was writing in my notebook and she went like "eh why u write same thing as me." Then I turned and looked at hers and realised both of us wrote "GAHH". Then we read the geog question together and went "huh" at the same time. The funniest was I read the textbook and it said that "90% of the rice is consumed in Asia" and I asked Sharon, "Europeans don't eat rice?S: No. They eat noodles and bread
C: Oh.
10 seconds later
C: LOL THEY EAT FLOUR
Us: *Serious major laughing disorder*
C: They eat like this *pour floor into mouth type*
S: no no! liddat! *use spoon and scoop the flour type*
C: Then they drink water the mouth or gluey! LOL
S: DOUGHY MOUTH! XD
STRESS POINT: 2
I blogg about today's stuff tomoro la cause so long and I so tired liaos. goodnite.
crystal *yawn*