I SIMPLY LURVE MY GWH! AND IT'S MY FIRST SYF IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH A GOLD, BUT WE GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS! HURRAY!
DAMN HAPPY CAN! I smsed alot of people liao. I <3 MY DARLING 2 FAITH, BRENDA, PEARL, WEI NING, JOYCELYN, PEI HWA, JASMINE, CHERMAINE, LINGJING! AND ALL THE CHOIR GIRLS! IF THERE WEREN'T YOU GUYS, THERE WILL NOT EVER BE THIS GOLD WITH HONOURS!! I'M SO GLAD I CHOSE THE RIGHT CCA AND I THANK ALL THE GODS FOR BLESSING US WITH SUCH A WONDERFUL CONDUCTOR, AND OF CAUSE OUR NEVER-SAY-DIE SPIRIT!! AND I HAVENT 疯够 YETS!!
This was a truly enriching experience for me. It was my first ever ever SYF competition and i really saw how every individual put in alot of effort. I was happy since our effort and everything really gave us a gold with honours!! I understood that the best part was the waiting part cause we will be so excited and enthu. I'm super duper happy bout that GWH la! hugged so many people oso xD. Sad case: tomoro got chinese test! Good news: TOMORO WE CELEBRATE BY EATING KFC!! =D
Today's Debate thing was good and the best speaker was MagLoh and I think she's really good too! Our team won the debate whee. high 5 all! we did a great job! and there were cookies on my table today. Hurray for chocolate! =)