09 April 2007
sorry again for not bloggin. ok date check. monday.... 9th april...
SHARON'S BDAY!happy birthday to sharon lalalala.sorry i abit kee siao. to stress liao. I blog bout my dream first.I dreamt that choir went back to my kindergarden and performed! aww.... So sweet. I dreamt that the teachers all different le... so sad. My father told me I was laughing in my dreams can. I sorta miss my kindergarden... =(THURSDAYok... shall make it simple. e lit, mrs chan was talking about how macbeth dosen't have children I was saying he was sterile. lol. Then, C lit got talk about 百家姓. They put "Tee" was 郑 I so sad. But at least got my surname there. english and science was lame so dun bother about them. Choir, Ms lim was once more angry with us. Especially Altos. ai ai ai... are we gonna bring doom to the whole choir? sighs.STRESS POINT: 3FRIDAYGood friday.... nothing like going to pray for my granfather and also an IPW meeting at Nikki's house. We worked with 3 laptops and 2 Thumbdrives. I ate 2 waffles (THANKS TO NIKKI) and there were 5 people working ( + nikki's sis (:) We got most of the work done and Fabia was talking about her bro when he answered the phone.Berton: Helllloooo... *high pitched*RanFriend: May I speak to berton
Berton: Hold on a second! Berton!! *high pitched and elegant. seesh*Berton: *normal voice* HelloFabia: *screaming into the phone* Don't believe him! it was him all the while!!\Berton: Aiya. Don't listen to my jie la.LOL. everybody was laughing so hard haha. managed to unwind a littleSTRESS POINT: 1SATURDAYRan 3 rounds at woodlands stadium today. Could do 4 but just not in the mood :D.Today got Choir rehearsal at VCH. Ms Lim said we sounded dead.... ): energy level low... sop 2s could not be heard... haishh... but she couldn't get angry with us cause the doctor cautioned her. Then went to Balestier to eat and ya... nothing much... managed to do homework.STRESS POINT: 2 (havent finish homework)SUNDAYI played this gadget game in cartoon network you're supposed to imitate cheese from Foster's home via mike. I was pratically screaming my heads off. haha. Piano lesson was fun. Ms Poh talking to her bro that time keep flipping my wrist up and down. I couldnt control so I burst out laughing (not singing haha). Then got 小麦草 drink some more. whees. Made microwave popcorn at night and mama and papa was bonded (PHEW). Watched Movie together... quite nice lah...STRESS POINT: 2MONDAYSTRESS STRESS STRESS!! PE ran 5 rounds today.. my timing was 13.40 almost puked during art. lucky chels and sharon were there for me thanks (: art was kinda fun. Then Science got some experiment involving PINS! lol. I was "voodoo poking" some classmates haha. Chinese, 张老师REALLY DID MENTION ABOUT 议论文. lucky dun have me. I just realised I'm gonna be SUPER DUPER EXTERMELY STRESSED:
- english enrichment debate get ready
- history test
- MEP test
- chinese spelling
- Science worksheet
- IPW
ahhh.... I could hardly breathe until NOW. I sure gonna die. I'm gonna make use of tomorrow to study for spelling and history. sianns.
I wanna breathe,
Crystal