Today's April fool's! wheee! anyway right, yesterday, Sherilyn, Jane and I had a great time together! First right, we went Library do homework, then we went to cwp, dunno where to eat, so they followed me to find bday present for Sharon and Maria. So I went mini toons and saw this really really cute piggy bank! It's like on top is those sweet dispenser, u can put your sweets inside, then when u "dong" money inside, u can turn and get a sweet! so cool right! I was so tempted to buy. haha. Anyway, sharon and Maria's present I wrapped in mini toons wrapper lol. Cause I know sharon like that cute mini toons orange character. lol. So after that, we ate at
DELIFRANCE!!
Good place to exercise our maths. We ordered Pizza, calamari and add ons only $2 cause we ordered main course. Jane ordered a waffle ice cream, I ordered Ice Lemon Tea and Sherilyn ordered Soup of the day. Jane's ice cream was the most worth since it was $5+++ and she add on for $2. Then we calculated how much each person had to pay. Oh ya, sherilyn was so addicted to cheese that she put so much can! whole pizza covered in cheese! lol. Then they so nice, send me home. We said maybe next time we meet in May we eat at cavana! =) I spent $10.55 lol my angbao money. Jane saving up for this blue and black jacket she saw at metro. $30 bucks.
GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE (:
ok, now talk about my dreams.
DREAM 1
It started when Sharon, nicolette, li wen and I were on an excursion. Then we need to find our own means of transport home. We took bus together. Sharon and I sat infront of Subin and her friends and Nicolette and Li wen sat all the way at the back of the bus. Sharon alighted earlier, with subin they all so I went to sit with nicolette and Li wen ( I think we were going nicolette's house for IPW ). Then, a few Cat high people came up the bus (lolll. thanks a lot ting wei =.=). In my dream, I also had this audition friend from cat high (lmao) so it was either he recognised me or I recognised him (most likely he recognised me) so he called out to me. Then randomly, he gave me his compo. They wrote about 家传菜 also but theirs was SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS. O.O. They describe until super chim (chimology lol). Nicolette, Li wen and I were reading then after that we gave them back.
SCENE CHANGE...
Scene changed to po po house. Only my mum and I were there cause we tidying up po po house for our outing camping thing the day after the next. Then, Kavis called to find po po, but I think she was at my uncle's house so my mum scolded her. she went like.
“如果婆婆在这里为什么我会在这里呢?" and “那谁也在这里?"
Kavis repied: “家希…”
and mum replied:“对咯”
I was using my laptop and talking to that cat high friend when eugene sent me a receipt for some reason. Then appear from my comp (o.O) and that cat high friend sent me the essay again [appear from my laptop hard copy] Then I dunno how to send back. So I asked my mum to send it via post.
Then she say: "寄给谁?”
This time I VERY FRANK HOR ( grr):“ 一个读公教的朋友啦。”
she replied:“哇!遇到这样好的男孩喔…”THANKS ALOT TING WEI. =.= dorts.
DREAM 2
This dream abit confusing la. First I dreamt that Keith, Kavis and I were invited to some mediacorp live charity show or competition. Then the artistes were all divided into different groups and they had to modify and perform one song. Can't remember the others. only remembered PSS nathanael's. I dreamt that he performed with 欧萱 and some other people the song 大舌头 then starting very happy then at the back they made it very sad. Nat dyed his hair white and I said he copied my father who had alot of white hair. Lol. After that, they got like celebrations and 1 couple from mediacorp happen to get married on that day. So the bought wedding cake and only THEIR good friends were allowed a slice of cake (stingy) and Keith, Kavis and I had to eat canned wanton mee!><
SCENE CHANGE...
scene changed to school art room, I was some pizza chef and my friends were debating whether I was good or not. Then half said I never use detergent to wash plate, then I retorted by saying I used salt (LOL) and it really works. Actually believable since salt can kill germs, but the opposition didn't believe lor. They asked something like why aldea________. cant remember and I replied something like: because she hangs on the wall like a bat and 得罪他们=x. Sorry aldea.