06 May 2007
roar. I will be facing the verdict on the coming thursday. So, I decided to not be afraid and post the blog entry. I shall not be afraid. after all, It's a fact. i was accused what u want me to do leh. I wonder if a accused man will just admit blindly that he's in a wrong? I'm not gonna do that. I'll face it. FYI, I've already deleted offensive words. It's safe now.
I WAS ACCUSED BY CHAN WEI MENG!
Nevermind I shall COOL DOWN and talk about my dream first.
I dreamt that Ms Ros was a music teacher and she brought us to comp lab. Then got Anderson Choir people there and we mixed Jaakobin with Casa and it was sooo nice. xD Then at comp lab we were playing The sims. LOL and I had to modify the houses. Great dream I thought.
Now... about the ACCUSATION.
Sharon and I were PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS then a 2 dilligence girl came to tell us to go for check up, then I bent down to write something about the english speech thing in my diary and after that someone went like " The 2 of you stand" so Sharon and I stood.
CWM: Do you know why I told you to stand?
Sharon afraid liao mah and also want to shut her up so told her what she wanted to know: Not paying attention
CWM sent us out of the class to go find the nurse and tell her that 2 Faith would be coming down later.We went OF COURSE. THIS WAS BETTER THAN STAYING IN STUPID ENGLISH CLASS WITH A IRRITATING TEACHER. Actually if she told me to repeat what she said, I could. FOR EVERY SINGLE WORD. But she wasn't sure, that's why she didn't dare to ask. Cause if we repeated the whole damn thing she would lose face infront of the whole class. and TO HER
ACCUSING PEOPLE IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOSING FACE.
TALK ABOUT SETTING EXAMPLES.
Nevermind. As long as I know that I paid attention, I've already won and no matter what people say, I have a clear conscience. I've already won.
The more I thought about it... the more I understood her motive. She created a trap.
She made us scared, so we would BLINDLY ADMIT that we weren't paying attention and she would get away scot free. Why? She wasn't sure whether we were paying attention. If she just concluded that and we were able to prove our innocence, she would lose face. she obviously did not want to lose face.
Dosent matter. My spirits were back after half an hour. Nicolette told me to apologize, but NO WAY I WOULD. OVER MY DEAD BODY MAN!
Macbeth discussion we came up with lots of cool ideas.
Aoi_Tomoe