oh my gosh. Bernice and I laughed so much these days. We seemed to have caught a bug or smthing. During Math right, Liwen and Maria went to ask Mr Tan whether they can go toilet. Then he went like:
YAHA?
so Bernice and I started laughing REAL HARD. Then we wrote it on a paper and passed it to Ann and Wan Ting, Sharon and Jing Yun, Maria and Liwen AND THEY GOT THE LAUGHING BUG. However, it was only for awhile T-T. We laughed for 1 WHOLE PERIOD. Then came up with stuff like:
(YAHA)^2 = YA^2 + 2YAHA + HA^2
xD Then in Chem we learnt Limestone + Gypsum + Clay = CEMENT LOLS. ( see I dunno why auto register in my mind ) Then then he say something about salted vegetables on Bread then I say SALTED YAHA ON BREAD and as easy as ABC becomes AS EASY AS YAHA. LOLS. Then we laff until not funny liao when bernice said ___________ Ngoh sounds like NGOH HIANG! lols. IT'S LIKE SO FREAKING FUNNY AND SHAUNA HAPPENED TO BE WITH HER (forced =.= Shauna's too nice) AND SHAUNA SAID SHE WAS HUNGRY. SO WE TOLD HER EAT NGOH HIANG! LOLLLLLLL. ohmigosh. stomach damn pain. Then today Malay lesson The teacher ask " What do u like to eat (in malay of course)" Then we said " SAYA SUKA MAKAN NGOH HIANG!" ROFL. Then he say Otah is Otak-Otak in malay and I said NGOH HIANG NGOH HIANG!! Then Bangra dance was ok just that we saw the NGOH HIANG DANCE INSTEAD. lols. ok enuff about NGOH HIANGS.
Drama Enrichment was ok after all I guess. The teacher played a game called Come into the circle. It's something like all my neighbours. So Serene started with "Come into the circle if u have a pimple outbreak" Then "come into the circle if u like to eat" Ngoh Hiang didnt come in cause she is ahem... yeah u get it (i think. pls ask me personally ^^) Then I say come into the circle if u like Lays Potato Chips and she goes like " Oh I like ruffles" Then 567 said I should have said " Come into the circle if u like to eat NGOH HIANG." lols. ok done with this post ^^.