
It's bad for the following reasons:
Ok. The PROS obviously outnumbered the CONS. WOOHOO!! So anyway, first I'd liked to wish YONG CHENG KOR KOR MY PLAYMATE SINCE YOUNG, MY GAMEBOY LOANER, MY CARD GAMES GURU AND MY COUSIN HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH! May be Friday the 13th but it still rocks right! Sorry for not getting you a present. but HEY. The HONOUR OF BEING STATED HERE. THAT'S A PRESENT!! xDD. Yep. Surprisingly, alot of ppl celebrated Birthdays during recess today. NEVERMIND. Next month will be the reign of : JESSALYN THE 2ND, CLARICE THE 5TH, SHOUJIN THE 9TH, SHAUNA THE MORNING 16TH AND CRYSTAL THE AFTERNOON 16TH! WOOHOO! GO FELLOW LEOS! And I'm the YOUNGEST of all Leos =DDD
Ok skip pont 2. Now to point 3. Ok. We were supposed to act out a skit bout a problem teenager whom we called LUCY TAN AH KOW. HAHA. So there were 3 scenes. As follows:
1. So Chelsea was Lucy's Father, I'm Lucy's mother Serene is Lucy, and Wan Ting is Richard. So Chelsea and I were pulling Lucy with reasons like "I own this house I own everything!" and "Lucy is MY daughter so she comes with me" and "LUCY WILL FOLLOW ME" and "Lucy you want to follow mummy right? I'm sure you do" then Lucy gets hellish angry and shakes us off. I faster grab RIchard and walk off while CHelsea gets no one. haha.
2. Lucy and the rest are her friends. Wan Ting is the MAIN LEADER. haha. So we like influence her to take drugs, she obviously runs away in the end. Then we go like "nevermind. we'll get her tomoro"
3. Lucy and Richard.
R: eh cook my lunch NOW.
L: I need to do my work
R: Too bad la! I need to play computer
L: go cook it yourself
R: OH YEAH?! *beats lucy up*
lols. Sorry wan ting again for making you so evil haha. any way we were all real good. Li wen and Clarice also taught me games like "piong" and the hand thingys and "oosh" piong is like so funny. got what "zak piong gorilla" and "zak piong captain" and "zak piong cow" and "zak piong bomb" haha. Love u funny guys man.
Today celebrated July and June babes bday luh. sorry joanne for taking the crust... didn't know u wanted it >.< I gundu I know. the cheese cake was superb and everything. and Nikki 在推 liwen's leg. She was screaming in pain. How hard nikki must have been
And I'm sick, sick, sick. Have a squeazy feeling it's dengue due to the mosquito bites on my leg nobody seemed to have noticed. oh well then. tata

