
Not such a busy week I guess. Oh yeah there's Science presentation. hmmm nothing else i guess. Ok I'm 1 week nearer to GRADUATION! YES!! GO CRYSTAL YOU ROCK. Meanwhile, I'll post a story.
UMBRELLA
It was the Raining Season. Again. It was the season that she left and never came back. I held his hand,"let's go, mama will come back someday" and brought him away from the forest near our house, which she went into and never returned... never returned.
"Papa, Umbrella," He handed me the light blue umbrella, and father and son, we walked home.
***
I sat at the bus stop near my house as it had started raining. Drats. No umbrella. The School bell of an all girls' School rang. Students flooded out of the gates. As I thought of whether to take the risk of running home and falling sick, she walked into the shelter. The 2 of us shared the same shelter. She had short black hair and wore a common green uniform.
"Hey need and umbrella?" She offered with a grin.
"Uhh... no thanks save it for yourself," I declined her kind offer
"It's no problem, I'm taking the bus. You should have it since you're walking home," she assured
I gave her a how-did-you-know-I-was-walking-home look.
"No biggy, You didn't board any of the buses that stopped. C'mon take it," with a thrust, the umbrella landed in my hands.
"If u wish to return it to me, check the tag," and with that, she left on a crowded bus.
Alone in the shelter, I stared into space wondering how long I'd been here. With a glance at the tag, I saw her address and her name : Yuri
TO BE CONTINUED...
That's all for this post.
TTFN
AOI

