21 July 2007
Woots. Yeah Thursday we lost the Indian Dance comp la.. wanted to take video but cannot. lols... Haiya. But It was great I guess. except that I messed up abit...Truth won anyway so yeah... Many teachers thought we would get champ though. Lols. Huey looks damn cute can xD when she dance. Then Clarice one part they take the blouse off she FLING DAMN HIGH! Then they come out with the flower damn 帅气 lah! Great great experience man. wooot I <3 2Faith so much xD
During Choir conductor go tap my shoulder give me a shock. haha.
Friday during Malay Lesson Bernice Shoot Rubber band at the teacher LOLS!
Then he was like " What's that?"
But he ignored her.
I was packing my file and stuff so yeah ^^v
Then we were saying "Orang Ting Wei" "Orang Toh" "Orang JunJie" and many more and laughing so much we look like we're having a fit.HAHAHA woot for Bernice. Whole day like very you kong. Jane came my house then we SPAM Mj haha. lawls. Then we bought HebiHiam, Otah, Kaya and Choc TOASTBOX. hahaha nice sia. chill out at my house. Lend Jane Percy Jackson. She thinks it's nicer than harry potter WOOO!!! HURRAY I'M GONNA START A PERCY JACKSON GANG. ok maybe not.
Drama class damn cool la. Anti Social behaviour mah then we got the topic of not giving up sit then I was the sleeping girl. So Serene is old ahma she walked to me and AHEMHEM and I almost died laughing during the rehearsal. But lucky I did not laugh during the real thing.
TODAY IS LIKE THE MOST FUN IN THESE 3 DAYS LUH!!
I woke up quite late in morning cause i was following Mj's REMEDY for growing taller. I grew a CM. WOOT Dunno whether it will work so won post the remedy yet but i'm currently trying and I grew 1cm this morning. FUchun gathering mah. Then we met at breadtalk with MJ, Duncan, KC, Jun Ian, Chugy, Sherilyn, Starr, Shawn, Shawn friend and Jane. Ken was late so he came at 1.20 lalala So we book tix liao go Timezone play awhile. Played Jurrassic park with Dung, Drums with MJ (which he thrashed me cause I'm noob =.=) and fast and furious alone. lols. I topped up $10 but didnt use all la. Then go watch Harry Potter lor. we random picked tix then i swapped with Ken and Jane cause I didnt wan to sit next to stranger hahaha. But there was no stranger luh lol. Then MJ was behind me =.= well anyway. Then he STEAL OUR POPCORN. but we got revenge from Jun Ian's popcorn.HAHAHA. But MJ left halfway cause of his church thingy. and he missed all the fun! Cause we went to eat Long John and go own KC's house. Own DS, own XBOX360 own poker cards own his sofa. HAHA. Then Ken and Yeti were wrestling and I was in time to take a video. woots. damn funny luh. Played Soccer with Chugy They wanted me to own chugy cause chugy would feel damn malu losing to girl lah. But honestly la chugy more pro and KC is the most pro. I own goal once lol cause they purposely block and I couldnt see where I was going then own goal. If not is I almost own goal then I lose ball Goalie go straight into the goal HAHA. Kc and chugy play funnier lah. It's like Chugy goalie go try to slide KC then KC TRICK then chugy goalie fall down then try to run back but then KC GOAL LIAO. LOL!! If not play xbox is Ken wrestle Yeti. I caught the whole scene luh xDD woots. Chugy dare me put on youtube. hahas Then Ken go off KC's xbox and almost got killed cause he said we should all play murderer. Nice la nice la. we played laugh alot and had lots of fun. This is the first time I actually planned a gathering and it worked! thanks to the help of Sherilyn and Chugy's suggestion ^^ <3 all you fuchunians that made me laugh so much today! Brightened up my day too! WOOT!
