31 August 2007
Ooook. you're probably gonna kill me cause i'm not updating this thing well enough. well anyway. I SURVIVED SECTIONALS! and I tot Alto 1 was quite ok. except for some parts alot of split notes. I'll polish that at the next choir practice (provided that they still remember I guess I have to revise once =.=) Well anyway. Combine with Alto 2 actually sounded quite nice. Shinny dont be so sad lah. heck care bout wad NG said. okiie ^^ you're a good SL mah. Then Zhuo Dan very naughty hor go sing upper part xDD I catch u doing that again you're dead. MWAHAHA. Then some of them cannot reach the G note lah. So i guess I have to back it up. Me & Angeline against the whole of Choir. wow. Decided to put Marietta and Shu Jie in Lower Part lah. whee. I got praised by Ms Lim for being creative cause I brought Chopstick to tap xD Wheee. Well All the best to myself when Choir Resumes ^^
You'd probably ask why I'm here and not in school. Cause School massive Power Failure lah wad the hell.... I WANT TO GO SCHOOL. We Jammed so much and now we dont get to perform. All we need is 5 mins on stage to touch all their hearts! ok jking. haha. I really wish to perform lah and be popular haha jking. The good thing is. I havent handed in math cause i dunno how to do. Ok now got excuse. I plan to hand in today lah. But since no school you cant blame me ^^ Ok I hope Mr Tan didnt see that =x
So going back to FPS later. Wishing All my friends taking Os and PSLE the best ahead, Best teachers day to all the teachers and also Happy Birthday to Msia and DAD! ^^
<3 ,AOI