08 September 2007
HEYO. Today went to watch Ratatouille with Chugy SIR xD, Ken, Jun Ian ah sao, Jane & KC. Waa damn funny lah. Show havent start I started laughing first lols. Yala yala I know I have Major laughing Disorder sorry lah. Then Went to Timezone before that. Played Daytona, motocross, Time Crisis 4, House of Dead haha. Beat sir by 1 ranking at motocross WOOHOO. Then won KC at time crisis. hahaha. Then KC played with sir House of Dead. KC tio owned lol. Daytona I tio owned. noooo xDDD Sorry Jane didnt follow you to play Drums ><
RATATOUILLE not say as nice as I thought it would be. Hairspray might have been nicer but.... oh well =D Quality Time spent was definitely valuable ^^ I like the part where they say "I find that highly suspect" Suspect supposed to be suspicious lol. GRAMATICALLY WRONG XD and our EL teacher encourage us to watch. lololololololols.
Yay went to Own KC's 360. Halo and Fifa was fun. LOL SIR TIO ZHAM BY JANE LOL. Jane goal sia. not bad girl xD. Then at Halo managed to kill KC once T-T only once. I think I used sniper on his Wraith or smthing =x. Then Me Wraith Vs Sir Banshee. Then both of us DIED lol. I think He killed me first then he exploded or smthing. My skills at Fifa were getting better. More familiar with the control now hehe. I knew how to swap players and all that plus I keep shooting and pissing sir off haha sorry sir. =x. Time Crisis also play better liao yay. I dont anyhow change weapons (how else would I own KC xD) haha jking lah.
Seriously, KC's mom is way nice. She allow us to play and all that lah and she just heck care us. Such a nice mom u have KC xD. We were hoping froggy would come so Ken would Wrestle him again or smthing but no! T-T Then we played cho dai di. I not bad sia at least got win. I think all of us won once lah so it's fair and square hahaha. Still liked KC's HALO. xDD ok I left my wallet there though. will get it back on Mon I hope T-T $_$
<3 AOI