21 September 2007
Mug mug mug. Is that all I can do? =( I hope EOYs end ASAP man. Then can celebrate.Anyway today didnt really get our 8 free periods. Common Test was taken up by some stupid subject average crap.Was ok for me except for come subjects la. The rest owned. haha. Then when it comes to MEP whole of 2faith cheer haha. Then MRS TAN was like "ok you know where the 2nd group comes from" and we were surprised Mr Cher even bothered to do this hahaha. Took up some of Cikgu sahat's lesson but oh well. Then few of my friends are backing out from Mr Teoh's band thing. Should I back out too? Hmm...The other free period that got eaten up was Newspaper reading period. noooo. Mrs Cheong was pretty pissed (not pleased haha) with us. Cause like we were noisy and all and when mrs cheong told us not to leave the others at the back ignored her and left lols. Then some people had to stand up. i said something wrong but lucky she never hear. She was like 2 metres away from me haha and I shall not post here if not later tio caught hahaha. Played Chess with clarice woman today, owned her man. She got so pissed cause i kept checking her then she was like ARGH. maybe I should have just exchanged a queen for a queen. I made her until so pissed she commit suicide. ok not her. HER KING. haha. Also played gnome toss, heart attack and snap. Learnt a new version of heart attack with cards. But Clarice's pass 4 pisses us off. Maybe I should have just "Passed 3" I keep losing la. so sad. Grabbing things are scary. We fought over one... must have looked dumb. Fundraising not bad for starters la =) made some money and I was busy breaking and scooping ice (talk about ice breakers haha) Then walked around persuading people to buy jelly. Could've been more persuasive hehe. And finally. Went to pepper lunch with clarice and sharon woman WOMEN teehee. Ok mug too much abit bored. redo quiz I did aeons ago. haha
Name 20 ppl you can tink of rite now
1. Sharon woman
2.Clarice woman
3. Huey huey
4. Jane
5. jaron
6. ting wei
7. jaben
8. Dolph
9.Bernice
10. nikki
11. liwen
12. jing yun
13. kavis
14. keith
15. audrey?
16. MJ
17. MX
18. Ken
19. KC
20. ZW twinn
How did you meet #14?
My cousin lols
What would you do if you had never met #1?
I would never get slapped =) haha jkjk I would never have went to her house
What if #9 and #20 dated?
EH?! I think bernice <333>
Do you ever like #19?
LOL. NO. I like go his house game on xbox fifa and halo though haha
Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
LOL GAY NO WAY.
Describe #3.
great friend since P4, great artist cum pianist, got 1 bro, in 2 wisdom, short hair, specs.
Is #8 attractive?
Never see before. MAYBE SIA HAHAHA
Descibe #7.
Human. AUdition pro, Catholic high, p6 this year, mapler.
Do you know any of #12's family members?
Talked to her bro in maple before haha
What's #8 favourite?
Audition, Maple, Youtube, fast audition songs, the colour green.
What if #18 confess he/she like you?
I would have a heartattack out of shock and eventually faint =)
What language does #15 speaks?
English, Chinese, ALIEN (haha green eyes)
Who is #9 going out with?
YOU! haha. jkjk ehh one of her dunno what brian what derek la. or someone else lol
How old is #16?
13+++ turning 14 soon that owe man
When was the last time you spoke to #13?
cant remember. MSN counts? if so, it's last sunday/saturday ba...
Who is #2's fav singer/band?
SNSB! WOOOOT THAT PRO PERCUSSIONIST!
Have you ever dated #4?
PUIIII. im not a les.
Would you ever date #7?
lol. I dunno. =x he's my son.
Is #15 single?
Maybe.... MAYBE NOT >8D
What's 10's last name?
Oon
Would you ever be in a relationship with #11?
Lol. no.
School of #3?
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School.
Where does #6 live?
Woodlands/ marsiling.
What's your fave thing about #5?
He sings nice =DD
Have you seen #1 naked before?
no ._.
Choose 5 ppl to do this silly thing:
R3nn
Sharon
Clarice
Bernice
... Jane?
<3>