26 September 2007
Ok I desperately (REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY) need HALO AND FIFA! T-T Kudos to Halo haha. Ok, been studying... and studying... and studying. Motivation's back... YEAH!! Last leg MUST CHIONG ALL THE WAY. and I think of giving up on english lit liao. Should I? haiis. Went home with Clarice woman today. Went to AMK hub to eat. I hate Fu zhou fishball noodle. Spent hell lot today lah. Like erm let's count... toast 70cents + $4 noodles + $1.40 for 100 plus bottle ( I ran out of water and was wayyy thirsty). Ok. A whooping $6.10. No amount of fundraising can ever replace that haha.
Yep, had fundraising today. Was way much more organized and drinks are more presentable. lols. and we buy ice from uncle mobin so dun need smash and all that crap. *yay yay yay*. Couldnt finish selling root beer though (lols to sharon, bernice, clarice and liwen) but yeah, we still have dunno how many bottles left for fri hehe.
Just informed that ave to study case studies for geog. Ok, Lucky there's only 3 and I'm intending to squuueeezzzee all 3 mindmaps on a piece of paper and mke it rotational. If I ever succeed I shall post it here. haha. Hmm what else? Theory's fine I guess. writing bass part only is SO SO SO much easier. and I realised the girl after me for theory class is called cindy GWEE lol. Ms gwee haha. I think clarice got influenced by Nicolette cause their compo both have the same comment : "interesting style" haha lols. Jaben's sms was gross haha. yuck boy xD ok la hug you la erzi. good luck for your PSLE worh =)
Can't wait for Tommorrow. boy thursdays just rock lah! Combination of Science, Chinese lit, History and Maths yay. And I cant wait for Class Chalet (my first one I'm going) nor can I wait for MEP Japan trip (yay for nicolette and disneyland haha) NOR CAN I WAIT FOR EOYS. ok I mean END of eoys. haha
My spirit and soul's back again. woot. I love myself haha. bb I go sleep liaos. actually I slept at 6 cause I was super tired. but then I woke up to study. Ok now back to dreamlands again =)
<3 AOI