22 September 2007
Yay. Bored. gonna bathe for the third time today, i think. Sweat alot than usual. waddahell. haha. Ok let's do quizzes =)
##RIPPED FROM STRANGER##
1. A random guy/girl comes up to you and says 'hey babe.' you say:
+ Who are you oO/ Do I know you?
2. what was the last thing you put in your mouth?
+ Cheng Tng.... Barley.
3. what does your last text message says?
+ gosh damn long... "hey ppl plz rem to sign your consent form.........all the best for your studies!(:" lols.
4. the last song you listened to?
+ Gotta go my own way - gabriella
5. what's irritating you this very moment?
+ FULL BLADDER. haha =D
6. where is the rest of your family right now?
+ At home
7. what did you do yesterday?
+ school, fundraising, pepper lunch, sing song, eat, pee, breathe, sleep. yeah =D
8. pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?
+ The one on my little finger. Got kiap by door at safra swimming pool when I was... 7? haha. ouch. great deal of blood
10. what do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?
+ Rest well, prepare for A levels, Go NJC, earn money =D
11. how old is your mom?
+ 43
12. are you signed onto MSN?
+ yeah
14. who's your most religious friend?
+ Shauna, Sharon or Maria bah... or all. Hey... Dawn too.
16. if you could change your name to anything what would it be?
+ Crystalyx
17. what's the best compliment someone has given you?
+ I'm selfless (said by Sharon), uhh... I wave like a teddy bear? (by jessalyn)
18. what do you hate most about your school?
+ teachers, how they appear to care for us when they dont. I have LOADS of examples. trust me.
19. miss someone?
+ not really. ok abit.
20. last time you took a plane ?
+ June hols
21. how many times a day do you log into myspace?
+ Uhh once or twice bah
22. last profile you went into?
+ This stranger's where I anyhow click link and got this quiz.
23. what's the first thing you would do with five million bucks?
+ Save it for future piano, theory, flute, violin, viola lessons and exams
24. do you like this survey so far?
+ I think it's a waste of time, but yeah I'm bored.
25. who's the fourth person on your top friends, and why?
+ Clarice. First comes Huey, followed by Jane and Sharon. =P That clarice woman and her jokes.
26. how would you react if numbers three, six, and eight on your top friends all of a sudden hated you?
+ Too bad for me =)
27. next thing you'll spend money on?
+ uhh I dunno. Audition cash? xD
28. what's one toy you remember having in the 90's?
+ my bunny, Wishu (: and it's beside me now.
29. if you had a son what would you name him?
+ CLOWN haha jkjk. JABEN LAH OF COURSE xD
30. look through the nearest window, what do you see?
+ carpark...
31. what's your mousepad look like?
+ erm hello, Lappie here ._.
32. who's someone you drifted from that you wish you were closer?
+ Yuhan bah...
33. which of your friends do you argue with most?
+ Sharon, Clarice? eh no... NICOLETTE! haha
35. what's your dream job?
+ Doctor, Piano teacher
36. who's the last person that you felt was stalking you?
+ YOU haha dunno la. THAT MALAY KIA AT THE CARPARK.
37. if you could have any car what would it be?
+ Jaguar / Ferrari
38. what's your favorite breakfast food?
+ Campbell soup xDDDD
39. how do you like your eggs?
+ scrambled / omelette
41. how about a tattoo?
+ Tattoos cant be eaten ._. OH You're not talking bout food. erm no thanks.
42. what mood are you in?
+ I-Need-The-Toilet mood
43. what's a movie you want to see in the theatres?
+ Percy jackson and Artemis fowl (:
44. if you had to live somewhere else where would it be?
+ Greece / Bangkok
45. what's the last four numbers of your phone number?
+ 2987
46. how many hours did you sleep for last night?
+ 7~8 bahh.
47. where will your next car ride be to?
+ Somewhere I can drive my dad's subaru for the last time. He bought new car =(
48. if you could live in any tv show again?
+ High school musical, Harry potter, 宝贝父女兵
49. what video game do you play most often?
+ LOL. Dynasty warrior Vol.2 for the moment. Or The Sims2.
50. what are you wearing right now?
+ BIG WALK SHIRT LOL. and reebok bermudas.
ok I go bathe liao. Today exercised xDD. Hope I grow tall soon (:
<3 AOI AOI AOI AOI AOI AOI AOI AOI