01 October 2007
Alright. owned english compo. Had to write something about when we succeeded our dream. So i wrote about campus superstar. and how i got a chance to perform on stage to almost the whole of Singapore hahaha. and how I was successful. lucky I have this type of experiences. Wrote 4 pages. Didnt do much planning though. hahaha.
Geog was quite ok. Got a few minor mistakes here and there but I felt I tried my very very best. Points seem to come back to me haha. and and I think i wrote like thousand over words. woooot. I think I'll own em all. wasted sometime cause I forgot my lovely calculator. MUST NOT FORGET FOR PHYSICS TEST MAN!! ok. vow to bring everyday from this min on wards.
Got history and Chinese compo tomoro. went through the 格式 by writting some random letter from St nicks to Fuchun. But it was good practice =DD.
Today assembly damn damn damn funny. Cause Ms Stella Su was infront of Jane then I waved to Jane. I guess Ms Su must have thought that we were waving to her so she actually SMILED back at me. I was like "uh... you don't even know me cause you dont even teach me and you've no chance of teaching me!!" Cause there's no reason I'm gonna quit MEP. I seriously seriously LOOOOVVEEEE MEP. That's the reason I came to St nicks. If not, I would've chose Nan Hua haha. But well, I guess Ms Su's friendly. Saw 王老师 in specs today. and Bernice said she look damn retro. agreed. for once. haha jkjk. Speaking of bernice...
...there were some weird Bunch of weirdos behind us at the AMK MRT traffic light. they were like burping (worse than Gary) and calling "美女!" and all. Flora, Eve and Vanessa Cheng were there too. I was utterly utterly disgusted. I was thinking, "did I drop anything" then "hopefully not" and the people were like saying "f**k" damn loud in the public and all. lols. Then they went "hey 美女!" alot of times. but hey, which idiot would turn back lols. I just continued my conversation with Bernice. haha. I think they were Sec4s cause they were talking bout N levels. oh wells. ok. Watched Barbie as the island princess with nicole today haha. Quite weird. Luciana was nice =D. But I hate Barbie Graphics. always looked fake. Maybe they should make it more like final fantasy. and and the actions look damn plastic and robotic lols.
Ok got a chance to rest awhile, now back to mugging of history. I managed to remember the different government structures. Ok jiayou AOI. Try to do one 报章报道 for practice. especially, for the millionth time, the 格式!! Ok gogogo AOI.
and I dont plan to miss 校花校草 xD.
AOI