18 October 2007
oh my gawd. My EOYs Results suck like shit. Lucky never fail anything. whew
English:
Compo 17/30
Compre 16/20
Summary 18/20
Overall: 51/70 = 72.9% A2
Math: 84 A1
Science:
Chem: 27/35
Phsyics: 20.5/35
Bio: 20.5/30
Ovarall: 68/100 B3
Chinese:
Compo 49/90
Paper: 59/110
Overall: 108/200 = 54% C6 ( =[ )
Geography: 65/80 81.3 A1
History: 57/80 71.3 A2
Elit:
Q1 15/25
Q2 19/25
Q3 or Q4 15/25
Overall: 49/75 = 65.3% B3
MEP:
Practical: 35/50
Paper: 51.5/60
Overall: 86.5/110 = 78.6% A1
IN SUMMARY:
3 A1s
2 A2s
2 B3s
1 C6
Overall: 72.9 + 84 + 68 + 54 + 81.3 + 71.3 + 65.3 + 78.6 = 575.4
575.4 / 8 = 71.9% A2. phew.
But I still think I did quite badly. I'm proud of my Geog and History though hahaha. I very pissed at the maths paper la. Cause got this question have to find area. Then they never state CM square or UNIT square. So I found it in CM square, which was technically correct, but they marked wrong cause they wanted it in unit square. Like what the hell. THEY NEVER STATE ON THE PAPER HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THEIR MINDS. and the teacher told me "IT'S UNDERSTOOD" so I got damn pissed. I was like "well I don't think it's understandable to me. I think it's rather vague" But she ignored me. Like what the hell. stupid la. that's it. i'm gonna right 2 answers next time. roar. then i'm going to put a question there. "Do u want it in unit sqaure or cm square? Please mark accordingly to the answers given." bleargh. Then Clarice was saying The teachers mind shallow cause In my compo I wrote that "I like to perform" and "A minute on stage was what I needed to fulfill my dream" and they ended up thinking that my success was to win the competition and said i wrote out of point. what the hell. lol. but actually what was my dream? To perform on stage. Lol. well nevermind about that man.
Ok I understand what's done cannot be undone, so I will not brood over it. And it is for my own good and I have to, I WILL leave audition. Yes. So tomoro I will blogg about Enrichment week:
- Battlefield tour
- In line skating & Pilates
- CHOIR!
ok. gtg bathe and maybe audition bb =)