28 November 2007
I just came out of the bath and I SMELL NICE x). Before that, I smelled ultra stinky, like clemmy dipped in rotten eggs and socks stew and sprayed with fart spray. To imagine that, think of any 400m track you can think of. Now, think of me after 15 rounds. Yeah that was how bad it was. ok, now back to business (of bloggin lol) I've got a few things to blog about. Let's start shall we. ok. Start with CIP
Woke up quite late for CIP today since the meeting place for CIP was at woodlands breadtalk x) People that went were: Me, Olivia, Rebecca Tan, Rebecca Ho, Wan Ting, wan ting's sister, Wan Hui and her friend, and 4 other guys whom we had no clue who they were. So we walked to Si Ling Primary (actually I didnt know it was Si Ling primary until we reached). I was abit sad cause if it was Fuchun it would have been better. haha. ok. Then got briefed and the teacher was Teacher Ai Fang and teacher Meryl (is that how you spell it? Meryl? Merral? Merrel? oh well I think I'll just fail spelling) Then this guy called russell keeped getting scolded by Teacher Ai Fang lols. She was practically addressing to the 7 of us nia (there was a total of 11 ppl) Then one group will have 2 volunteers, 1 guy and 1 girl (aka 1 kor kor, 1 jie jie), in no particular order. I was thinking I would probably be left alone since there were 6 girls and 5 boys and yeah, be fine with it. But never x). This guy got sorted to green group alone. Wanting and I was in PINK! Then there was Olivia in blue, Rebecca Tan in Yellow, Rebecca Ho in red and Wan Hui in Purple. So after Briefing, went up the bus to Sentosa for Scavenger hunt! Went through another Briefing with the kids in the daycare from Compassvale and Siling Primary. Compassvale (their group a.k.a compassion) was a much larger group compared to Siling.
So the 6 of us were sitting at the 2nd row and because we were all wearing class tees (except wan hui), the kids started shouting out our names. Then one girl behind me was like CRYSTAL! so i turned around. Then she went "this girl also called Crystal leh" I just nodded and turned back. lol. Then we got sorted into groups. Pink group had another name and I thought it was a better one. "Lollipop" haha. so cute seh xD Then Lollipop Leader was this boy called yi ming ( was it...?) and Assistant Leader was pei Xuan. Pei Xuan was damn close to her friend, Tan Tong (let's just call her tong xD). Then Pei Xuan was damn clever and had leadership and friendly x) When she saw Wan Ting and I le, She started saying Hello Wan Ting jiejie and Hello Crystal jiejie. I just said Hi back though. Then Tong went on about how there are 2 "Crystal"s and how teachers call our name and both response. Which actually happened to Sherilyn Lim once, when her bro, Shawn Lim and another guy, Shawn Yong was infront of her and she wasnt aware. She called "SHAWN" and both turned and stared at her. As for how she resolved that matter, I do not know.
So we started on our Hunt. I was the photographer of the group. Apparently, they're given a picture in envelopes as a clue, then they are to find that place or object, and take a picture with it. I shall upload the pictures soon. The group was quite great together, just that we spent most of the time on this clue which consists of 2 pictures, a frog and a fox. We had to find the frog first, but we found the fox first and looked over the entire place for the frog. =.= Then went we found it cause we saw others crowding around that area, we went back to the fox and spent our whole life looking for a stone (in dunno how many thousands of stones) with our group colour sticker in it (pink). There was one where we had to find this shelter, then think of a cheer. Their cheer was quite cool lar, since they thought of it themselves. While thinking, Wan Ting and I noticed this swarm of files flying around the same spot and this P6 girl from the other group walked RIGHT INTO IT. The whole swarm dispersed lar. While waiting, the kids were asking us how old we were and I was like K1 and Wan Ting was like Sec10! and we sorta joked around alot. and this boy we called "jie jie boy" cause he always goes around calling us JIEJIE alot of times was like "our body is 80% water" when we asked them to drink warer. His actual name is Kai Jie larh. So they went around asking why I K1 so tall and all. lols. I just crapped up something xD Then they guessed I was in university and asked me whether homework hard marh lol.
There was this boy, Jason who carried a GIANT bag and walked damn slow and wan ting was like "I still dunno why you carry such a big bag. Other people going for excursion you going to school... I KNOW! you pack your girlfriend inside right?" and he was like NO. lol. Then on the way, I was shouting to the kids, "LOLLIPOP MOVE FASTER!! XD" Then he was like "my name's not lollipop". Then I said "I know your name's jason"
J: How come you know
C: Cause I clever xD
J: I lie to you de, my name not Jason
C: yarh your name Lollipop lor xD
Then he got abit pissed. haha.
So that's about it for the hunt. We finished first but dunno if we won cause they never announce. These are the names of kids I learnt: Pei Xuan, Yi Ming, Joshua, Jason, Kai Jie, Tan Tong, Si Hui. See I learnt names of more than half xD
Then we had lunch and I was starving cause I didnt have breakfast. So I had lunch at around 1 to 2pm. Fried Rice. Rebecca Tan couldnt finish hers So I finish for her since I still have space. Then Rebecca Ho told me to finish for her then I say cannot le haha. Spent a scary $3.50 on a cup of Blackcurrant drink. =.= And cause it was SOOOO EXPENSIVE, I poured the ice into my bottle. too. and no choice since I was super THIRSTY. And it's this ex cause got tourists can cheat their money.
After lunch, went to play in the water monster thingy. The tiles were protuding out and some was damn painful. walked the thing with rolled up pants along with Wan Hui. Then spent another 1.40 on slurpee (spent a total of 4.90 solely on drinks. I didn't buy food =.=) during break. Then went back on bus. Released at Siling. Since I've been in Woodlands for the past 14+ years, decided to guide The rest back to Interchange. They didnt believe me at first on the bus but yeah we made it x)
It was fun I have to say xD
Ok now on to 2nd thing.
If you've read my previous posts, you would have realised that I lost my glove in Tokyo Disneyland. and guess what. around 18:00hrs, JAPAN CALLED! At first I thought it was some stupid prankcall then I heard they say it's a call from Japan, I lighted up. and they said they found my glovveee!! I WAS DAMN HYPER AND I STILL AM NOW. XD GGGGGGLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE!! This is like the first of how many lost and found counters I've been to that actually found it!! most are like cant be bothered or really cannot find lar. YAY GLOVVEE!. Ok last thing.
HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM! XDgoing out for dinner le bb x)