28 November 2007
I shall re-do a quiz before I go to bed x)
RULES OF THIS GAME:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 people at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
1. How are you feeling today?
Why - Baby V.O.X
Why...? maybe I wonder why things happen. oO. I'm tired larh.
2. Will you get far in life?
Winter Story - Can
Yes cause my life's like winter story lol.
3. Will you get married?
爱错 - 王力宏
I think not x)
4. What is your best friend’s theme song?
Goodbye yesterday - Turbo
ooo REALLY?! I'M TURBO FAN
5. What is the story of your life?
Deja - East wind
Indian-ish haha
6. What was primary school like?
Shunning the Sun - Rain
I'm always shunning the sun in school lols.
7. How can you get ahead in life?
Page of Cups - Enigma
HMM. Being a page and selling cups. lols. ok that was lame
8. What is the best thing about your friends?
Yayaya - Baby V.O.X
"yayaya" sounds like some cant be bothered people.... and cute song. they're cute x)
9. What is in store in this weekend?
Breaking Free - Troy & Gabriella
I'm gonna watch HSM again? oh brother
10. What song describes you?
SIN - ESti
I have done many sins. yeah =D
11. How is your life going?
All the way back home - Ronan Hardiman
I'll always be near to home? xD
12. What song will they play at your funeral?
Getcha' head in the game - Troy
Oh great. I guess I shall rise from the dead and march around with the song. ok TOUCHWOOD. CHOI.
13. How does the world see you?
My Love/ Soul mate - Melanie Griffith
lol. no comments
14. What do your friends really think of you?
Gotta go my own way - Troy & gabriella
I always go solo
15. Do people secretly lust after you?
过来 - 王力宏
oh no this is bad >.<
16. How can you make yourself happy?
Worlds Apart- Ronan Hardiman
Visiting places!! =DD
17. Will you ever have children?
Wild Flowers - Ming Zhu Sisters
uh. oldish song. makes no sense though