01 November 2007
Ok Choir was nice on tues. probably it's due to Shinny's presence. If not it would be damn boring with me around. I realise jokes only comes with Shinny's presence. Thanks gurl! Sectionals wounded alright and we did combine. ok. Coming events...
- 3rd Nov SATURDAY: Watch THE SEEKER with Fellow Fuchunians @ CWP 10.45am ^^v
- 5th Nov MONDAY: Choir practice from 2pm to 6pm =]
- 6th Nov TUESDAY: Choir Practice from 2.30pm to 4.30pm =]
- 7th Nov WEDNESDAY: Last day to hand in Cheque and Passport to Mr Cher xD
- 12th Nov MONDAY: Print Placement from AskNLearn YAY! =D
Choir Practice from 3.30pm to 5.30pm ^^
- 13th Nov TUESDAY: MEP JPN TRIP BRIEFING AT 2PM MEP ROOM. HELL YEA!
Choir Practice 10am-12pm =]
- 15th Nov THURSDAY: Choir Practice from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
- 16th Nov FRIDAY: Return to School at 10.30am for prize giving crap and all.
SL workshop @ HCI 7pm to 9pm
- 17th Nov SATURDAY: Choir performance @ HCI 9am to 1pm
- 18th Nov SUNDAY: JAPAN TRIP!
- 23rd Nov FRIDAY: come back from JPN trip.
Ok I think I should stop here. Enough things to take note of already.
Kinda bored of Audition for awhile. Maybe I should start on Homework =]. Kinokuniya thing was fun fun fun! We bought this Numerology book whch Jane gets to bring home first and we sort of look up the personailities of each other. Quite accurate I would say =D we split up the cost lah then we ate pepper lunchh!! ^^ I shared with jane cause we werent too hungry =D. Then cope some drinks from Huey. yummmy~ I love foood >8D (kongpea's gonna say me glutton but who cares! BLAZING IDIOT WAHAHA) Havin alot of weird dreams which I cant remember lately. and I cant wait for year 2008 to start then I'd be sec3 WHEE! THEN I'D BE SEC4 AND I WOULD LEAVE FOR JC AND OWN THE WORLD! Ok I seriously think too much. as usual. Ok Going over to Sembawang le. May be playing Audi later... then I go make new specs. yay. Tatas~
<3>