04 November 2007
OK I ROCK SO MUCH MAN. I actually found KONGPEA'S blog lols. Ok. I think he's gonna try looking for my actual one but dont worry i've tweeked the setiings. OWNAGE. Ok coped some quizes here goes.
##QUIZ 1 COPED FROM KONGPEA##
List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:
`uh. just pick any 5 u want on my wishlist. yea (:
Answer the following question
1. The person who tag you is?
`KOPED FROM KONGPEAA
2. Your relationship with her/him is?
WHO SAYS WE'RE RELATED. >8D
3. Your 5 impressions of her/him;.`crap
`gay (i have no idea whether he/she is girl or boy)
`sick
`evil
`Silly
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
`That apology thing on my taggie I GUESS.
5. The most memorable thing she said to you?
`"This is great" lol.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
`OO reject if it's a SHE reject if it's a HE (I told u i dunno whether Kongpea is girl or boy)
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
`GET AWAY FROM ME.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
`GET LIMBEIGANG LOL. ignore her/him la DUH!
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
`cause he/she thinks I'm petty ._.
10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
`A siggy?
11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
`EVIL
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
`cheerful (:
13. The character you love of yourself are?
`selfless-ness as Sharon said.
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
`Being evil
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
`ME!
16.For people that care and like you, say something to them.
` Uh. I LOVE YOU TOO! Have fun and live life to the fullest!!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you;{passing back allowed! :D}
1. YIINGHUEY
2. JANE
3. SHARON
4. BERNICE
5. CLARICE
6. DUNCAN
7. TINGWEI
8. dolph?
9. JABEN
10. JARON
Who is no.6 having relationship with?
`[duncan] ahh... I think he's got a gf in his sch dunno who though.
Is no.9 a male or female?
`[jaben] MALE!
If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
`[ tingwei & jaron] I LAUGH UNTIL I DIE AHH. NO.
How about no.8 and 5?
`[ clarice & dolph] wahhh... LOL. no but possible. THEY DUN EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.
What is no.2 studying about?
`[jane] NUMEROLOGY! (:
When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
`[sharon] JUST NOW!^^
What kind of music band does no.8 like?
`[dolph] oh paiseh i dunno. go ask him? (:
Does no.1 has any siblings ?
`[yiinghuey] yep. older brother. in san francisco that clever person.
Will you woo no.3?
`[jane] UH I'M NOT LES!
How about no.7?
`[tingwei] LOL NO. He alr have someone in mind i think DONT KILL ME TINGWEI!
Is no.4 single?
`[bernice] maybe... MAYBE NOT
What’s the surname of no.5?
`[clarice] HONG!
What’s the name of no.10?
`[jaron] <<<< see for urself ._. lame.
What’s the hobby of no.4?
`[bernice] MAPLING!
Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
`[bernice & jaben] bernice thinks jaben is cute. jaben thinks bernice has soul staring eyes. wad do u think =]
Where is no.2 studying at?
`[jane] WHEREVER I STUDY AT!
Talk something casually about no.1.
`[huey] BAKER! lol.
Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
`[dolph] eeyer. why would i do that. LOLOLOL
Where does no.9 live at?
`[jaben] BISHAN!
What color does no.4 like?
`[bernice] PINK. lol.
Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
`[clarice & huey] erps no. ok friends i guess.
Does no.7 likes no.2?
`[tingwei & jane] LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOl! i hope not. xP
How do you get to know no.2?
`[jane] my pri 1 classmate.
Does no.1 have any pets?
`[huey] fish i think.
Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
`[tingwei] I dunno. YOU SHOULD ASK HIM. "hey ting wei are u the sexiest person in the world?" lols.