06 November 2007
Ok shall not talk about the Assholes first. Time to do abit of update i guess? =] Ok.
FRIDAY
Was mum's birthday. Went to make Specs was international gay colour lol. At first went with Dad to met mom. Dad brought me to Coffee Club cause both of us were starvingg. I ordered some weird Smoke Salmon Linguini which turned out to be extra salty (both the salmon and the cream) so I had to gulp down water cause UNFORTUNATELY my drink only came AFTER my food. Didnt finish the food la and I have no idea why Europeans like these salty pastas. When I was halfway through my food I've already gotten Sian of it. Bought a cake for mummy =] and ordered KFC at night. =PpP happy birthday =]
SATURDAY
As I said, went to Watch movie with Fuchunians. Yay Aik ching went lol. So there was KC, froggy, Chugy, Jane, Ac and me! The Seeker was quite an alright show just that KC kept spilling the beans when I sat beside him. idiot. lol. He stole my drink ._. We figured that Will's family was sorta like ron's and all. It was kind of like any fantasy story you would know... with the old ones and all. Was too short I think, 1.5 hr nia. We watched the 11am show SO LITTLE PPL LOL! But I thought the water sign was nice =] went to Jane's house and KC's and OH OH! I GOT MY HALO AND FIFA! YYYYYYAAAAAYYYY!
I think I'm better at HALO than last time cause I've been practicing with gunz. I LIKE PLAYING WITH CHUGY! Cause we're just as noob and we shoot stuff in the air to locate each other which was stupid. I figured that Wraith is a great vehicle just that it's a teeny bit slow. It's ammo's are nice. But if Banshee had those kind of Ammo it'd be heavenly. In the end i prefered ghost cause BANSHEE CANNOT REVERSE and damn hard to steer so I always die when i'm on a banshee. So I've decided to drive ghost. Warthog is a waste of material and all cause it's just a plain jeep to me. lol. Ok Snipers SUCKS! KAIYEAT YOU WERE RIGHT! WE LOVE ROCKET LAUNCHERS! and spartan laser was pretty cool too. ooh! I like that pink furry purple gun which I sprayed Chugy with. That time I killed Chugy I was left with empty spartan and rocket. Chugy passed the Controls to froggy and I passed mine to KC. KC was kind of pissed cause My weapons were drained. lol. So he went to get a banshee and SURVIVED! Kaiyeat was stupid and CHOSE PINK. I chose green larh. Then he very easy to spot but I still die. oh ya Chugy Vs froggy IS HELL FUNNY. Cause chugy looked at the ground and spin in circles. I was laughing so much
Chugy was better than me at FIFA. At first we played France Vs England ( me france he england) which I lost 5:0 or smthing like that. I kept shooting (AS USUAL) and he got damn pissed he was like "near the goal liao then shoot la!" WE LOVE TRICKS. Cause it's uber funny (especialy when u were halfway through one AND U LOSE THE BALL) lols. I always do tricks but fail lor. Then the next one we played China vs England I was being stupid and decided to choose China. Then I was like 华语COOL! all the way and chugy was like erps. and chugy said if I score one goal using china he would cry. So he was confident mah. Get his goalkeeper to solo and all. Then I just go and SHOOT and it went in then chugy was like "EUARGH!" and I was like" YEAHHH!! CRY NOW!" then he was like "later ._." yeah but in the end he won 4:1. Then he go own KC's comp so I played India against Jamaica. Then Chugy was like "eee why indians so white de fake indians..." But he gave me alot of tips so I won in the end. AS USUAL I WAS DOING TRICKS LOL.
Ok er going audi now. shall continue bloqqin tmr =]