
Ok. The answer is OPTION 3. I mean like what the hell larh. He was SMOKING IN THE BUS and the driver DOSENT GIVE A BLOODY DAMN. that pisses me off the most. I tried to take a pic of him but ended up taking a video. i mean the whole world in the bus was staring at him and pinching their noses in disgusts and he just tries to hide the fact that he is SMOKING in the bus. how fake. pfft! ^#*@(#@^*$(*~!!! arghs. pissing me off. I feel like shouting FKFACE right in his face followed by a knuckle sandwich. I was giving him a hard eye stare and I wanted to walk straight up to confront him. I would've did that if I weren't in School U. I know I should cause I'm in the right but just in case he complains to my sch with twisted facts, I better stay out of trouble.
Ok. On to ASSHOLE #2. This coffeeshop stall person at a certain block in Woodlands. China lady with blubber all over (ok abit exxagerating) I was buying food and it took damn long to come. Ok no polls for this one. Poll lovers dun cry =D Cause this is quite normal in Singapore. So there were 3 ladies tending the store. and my food took like what? 20mins to come? So my mom went to ask the lady. The lady was like "orh cooking le" Yeah like any 3 year old kid would believe... So we nice mah give them 5mins lor. If havent come I plan to order fried carrot cake. Then 准准 5mins past le come. Then that china blubber person damn bad attitude lah. She didnt even apologize or what not. pfft!! SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY HOW MUCH THE NOODLE COST OR WHAT NOT. SHE DIDNT EVEN SPEAK A WORD?! Then my mom just gave her money and all that. I was like cursing larh... 鸡蛋糕……我关顾你的摊位还要看你的脸色……有没有搞错?!你再赚我的前态度还那么差…… So I purposely take the chopsticks damn rough and eat lor. Then the person just walked away. Then there was once she clearing table I tried to trip her but failed. Asshole sia she.
Ok enough about bastards. So that's most of the update liao larh. Ok not new project to design Percussion Section T shirt... I dont care I shall charge them . haha jk la. see my skills are recognised =D I wonder why they dun wanna find yiing huey instead. oh wells. Ok... now onto EVENTS UPDATE!
Ooh...!! one more thing:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ!
Lols. HAH! I'm so nice right? ok going for dinner downstairs now... tatas~
<3>

