15 November 2007
Ok. This entry will be full of stuff.
Hmm when was the last time I updated oO *digs thru entries* OH Last week. so not bad larh. not like 1 whole month all do quiz never blog. haha. addicted to quizzes currently. paisehs. ok let's get on with it!
CONTENTS- DREAMS (before I forget them)
- BLOG ( the actual happenings larh haha)
- QUIZ KOPED FROM STRANGER
- SCHEDULE (updated)
Ok let's start
*if in any event you get bored call the cyber helpline by pressing Alt + F4*
*the management will not be responsible for any diseases caused out of boredom*
*thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day*
DREAMSHELLO! welcome to DreamBlogs LIVE! I'm Dilly the dream collector, YOUR HOST! Last week we did a Dream analysis on KC ( dont believe me go see his blog. his dream there), today we shall do one on Aoi! Here's the list of dreams:
LIST OF DREAMSMonday night : 3 dreams : School, labryinth, Water
Tuesday night: 2 dreams: Zombies, *forgotten*
Last night: 3 dreams: Dj, GOC, RP ( got some link some how)
ok let's continue.
DREAM 1: THE SCHOOL THINGYOk this dream is kinda weird and all. I dreamt that I return to St nicks after Hols, the classrooms were all changed and sorta have a fuchun-like structure. So um, I took the stairs in the concourse up to class. Yeah the concourse place was like dark but the one I dreamt of was bright and white (like stairs of heaven? haha) Then I went to the classes there were alteration in the fuchun structured classroom area (that place where 6E used to be and you can see Eco garden below you) There was a new bridge (like st nicks bridge linking from staffroom to family lounge) linking the 2 sides. Roofless de. Then there were holes in the floor and I almost fell into one. Then saw Bernice, Clarice and Jane I think. We went to Comp lab and alot of people were gaming in there =.= Then Ms Ros was there and she taught us how to check our subject combi. So she tried with Bernice's then got the password and all and like your combi will have a code (like B3, C1a, C1b, yeah) Then after you got your combination, this weird school website continued by telling you what each subject was all about =.= Like what was English, Math and all. lols. It was like Wikipedia larh I tell you. It was quite stupid. Then I went to check mine, my code was an N. I was like huh?! ( cause I thought I dropped to normal) Then Ms Ros told us to look for this codes stuck next to the classroom. So I looked for mine and my class was 3 dilligence! Then there was something different with the classes. They had these pieces of paper way way way bigger than mahjong paper hung outside the door (it was as big as the 对联 hung at fuchun concourse... compared to the doors that is) and there were NAMES written on it. Then saw Brenda she told me that you reach class need write your name on the paper lor. So don need take attendance (weird logic) then ok lor, I wrote and realised alot of people write damn big lar. Then go in see short pants! OO Then Brenda was telling me they like brother school then sec3 have to combine class and I was like SIAO. Then next door was 3 charity, saw icya name there lol =.=
DREAM 2: THE LABRYINTHOk this dream is kind of creepy. We were in this old old mansion that had rooms with doors leading to rooms. and there were rooms with stairs leading to rooms. So we had to get out of this labryinth-ish place. There was huey, Ken and I (why ken that fantasy lover haha) and we had wands. So cast spells here and there, there were mummies and zombies also. Somehow, I wasnt scared. Then we came to this room with NOTHING. so we decided to rest for awhile. Then heard Mdm Zarina screaming outside, think might be zombie or mummy in disguise so dun dare open door. Then went thru another door and finally came out =D Then we had to be game masters for this. lol. Then while the other people were playing, we took a break. and I saw my choir seniors. They came back to choir and we sang together. yeah.
DREAM 3: SKATEPARKDreamt that for enrichment get to go skate park skate on skateboard then I went damn high on ramps *yeehaa* Then there were these 2 invisible things that were evil and will kill me. Then it's like we dunno where to look. Then we found it in a pail of water. it was some giganto amoeba then it grew until damn big. we seal in some container and took for research. lol. I know it sounds weird but dreams ARE WEIRD.
DREAM 4: ZOMBIESOk this dream sorta... game-ish... I think play too much gunz, Time crisis, Halo and Wolfteam le. come to think of it... it sounds like House of Dead 4. So I was in this place (gunz dungeon quest stage one) and there were alot of zombies. so shoot shoot shoot. Then always reload that time get hit. But survived in the end. Then was at this place like civic centre then had to run from people chasing you. Quite scary. had to jump down stairs and all. urgh...
DREAM 5: LAST NIGHT'S BIG DREAMDreamt that I was some host or DJ, have to go around interviewing people. Then I was with 2 other host/ DJ. One was Lein and the other... cant remember. Then Lein is like a name from GOC (generation of Chaos) So the other DJ told me Lein likes to play GOC. So after we knock off from work. We were drove back in this car then we wre playing and i was transported to GOC world. There was Gena, Markfeld, Allen, Eltina, Faire and Lein. Defending bases. Then somehow other kingdom to strong then all battle lose. Then Gena and Allen played dead. Then after that while the people were not alert, broke into a run. Then gunz mansion quest goblins came out create distraction and guided us to portholes where we could climb down for safety (somehow we got their CDR) I was Gena. Then climbed down to this rainoresty, flooded place. and found an injured ninja and her apprentice. We had this boaty thing and we helped them up. people started firing at us, but lucky we moved fast enough and didn't get killed. So we floated and floated and reached this triball-ish place with tribal women. The ninja and her apprentice woke up already. Then all started fighting, the tribal women, allen, ninja and the apprentice. Then police appeared to arrest tribal women. and I dunno wad happened to Allen and the ninja after that cause I walked and found a house. So I walked in. then on top (it was a big bungalow) I saw some guy walk in, sat down and began drawing. woah I stepped into the house of an artist. I felt like a stow away. Then I was super duper hungry so creeped down to the kitchen. Saw KEN! lol. Then he was playing PS1 marvel superheroes so decided to join him. and I realise u could change the faces of the people which was lame. Yeah and that's abot it about Gena.
DREAM 6: I STUDIED IN RP. oOSeriously no idea why I dreamt of this. But yeah I studied there and I had this friend called Jyuu. and I had like 1hr before MEP lesson. So went to buy Strawberry ice blend... Then borrowed money from jyuu. Then came to this place about 10 metres above ground then below was sand and there were stuff suspended in midair to cross. Then beside got this metal railings. people mostly play safe and walk on the railings. then I decided to try for one the scary way.Then I stood there for quite long cause i dun dare cross to the scary thing suspended in mid air. It looked scary. WAY scary. Then i decided to give it a shot after all below got sand to break fall. So I CROSSED. and succeeded. and once both feet were on the thing it sunk to the ground =D and then can walk across. Then ran around like mad at that fun place and was late for MEP. in the end didnt go. Then Jyuu was missing. oO then some other git came. and there was this weird christmas celebration and I was chosen to pick a present for myself. then suddenly I thought of the young ninja apprentice (which was around 9 years old) and chose a present that was wrapped in the shape of a bow. it was lilac in colour haha. Then there was singing competition and there were little kids singing disney songs that were barely audible. and that's about it.
WOAH what a long dream analysis... and that's all for today's DreamBlog LIVE! and till the next time... I'm Dilly and stay tuned!
BLOGOk I only have 1 hr left to blog finish so I can go prepare for sch. OK last time stopped at Saturday. So now shall continue. Sunday was alright. Piano class and all. =D Then Monday went to sch for choir lor... they say have to stay until 6.30 for CIP crap and I was like waddahell. and my fone got problem cannot sms and all. open inbox/ sent items/ drafts all say operation failed. arghss!! Dad took it to uncle Andy for repair. Then maybe I never receive msg lorhs... Then halfway thru the prac Ms Leong said those not going for CIP dun need stay back =.="' I was like WTH?! but then since I stayed halfway and informed my parents already I thought i might as well stayed till the end. So I did. haha I'm soooo nice right. i told Shinny about baabaa and she said she was baabaa! haha =D Tuesday had choir prac in the morning. added some new stuff in the song... and i've decided that erina and shujie dun need do shh la. if not Alto 1 damn soft. haha. ooops. So now is Sin bing, pearl and celeste. Should i change celeste with Shujie so got sec 1 2 and 3? hmm. Then Jpn briefing initially had to bring this primary schoolish weird bag!! Then after we 造反 Mr cher say no need le just put scarf on our bags. yay! Then clarice and I were laughing like hell at this rule which states "Boys are STRICTLY not allowed to enter girls' rooms and Girls are STRICTLY not allowed to enter boys' rooms" cause it was SUPER DUPER REDUNDANT. Then Liwen was like huh? what? Then we told her the rule and she said Mr Cher couldn't come into our rooms wahaha. lols. and we have to be in our own room at 10!! which means no ________!! =x and daidi and mahjong D: never mind still have my PSP and clarice to pester >8D. I cant wait for disneyland!! and and Yesterday theory lesson was ok. Alot of answers I researched haha. She just smsed me and told me the Minuet and Trio question answer should be Mozart and not chopin. YES I GOT IT RIGHT! THANK YOU MEP! But yeah that's about it.
QUIZYAY QUIZ! let's go
1. Who was the last person to call you baby?Dunno larhs~
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?Erps. DUH
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?I would kiss my parents =]
4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?Fabia and I sing together... counted?
5. Do you play Sudoku?DUH. FABIA AND I ARE SUDOKU MATES. MARIA SHARON JINGYUN OSO. LOL.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?Will I? I would call help line with my fone and wait. and survive on grass cause I'm MOOMOO!
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?Try to put the flames out by depriving it of oxygen
19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?mum
20. Who do you text the most?Tingwei I think
21. Who last said they loved you?Baabaa... was it?
22. What color are your eyes?Black
23. How tall are you?163cm I feel short D:
25. Do you like your parents?Yep yep ^^
26. Do you secretly like someone?Not now.
27. Why did your last relationship end?Never had one. lol
28. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?pfft no one. haha
29. Favorite ex?Dun have one lol.
30. Where was the furthest place you travelled?New Zealand =]
32. Do you like mustard?YEAH
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?SLEEP. MOOMOO LOVES TO HIBERNATE lol.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?Both. 50 50. serious
35. How long does it take you in the shower?10~15 mins...
36. Can you do splits?Nah... almost succeeded in P4 then I quit dance haha
37. What movie do you want to see right now?PERCY JACKSON D:
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?never watch la.
43. Was your mom a cheerleader?No but she INSPIRED TO BE ONE.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?I
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?7~8
48. Do you like care bears?No lol. I think they look fake. sorry.
49. What do you buy at the Movies?MOVIE TICKET! =D
50. Do you know how to play poker?MSN seven hand poker i know.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?No lol.
52. What do you wear to sleep?Pajamas...
53. Anything big ever happen in your town?I got into st nicks =D
54. Is your hair straight or curly?Straight
55. Is your tongue pierced?noope
56. Do you like Liver and Onions?ONIONS!
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?FUNNY! (like me)
59. Ever been to L.A.?Nah. not so rich.
60. Who is on your mind right now?CHOIR!
61. Have any plans for tonight?Workshop at HCI!
62. Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?nope =P
63. Do you hate chocolate?No. Chocs are nice when you meet dementors xDDD
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?Comp. lol.
65. Are you a gullible person?Uh wrong question to ask me.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?NO. They'll just be a burden. I like freedom more than burden. NATURALLY XP
68. Are you easy to get along with?yes I think =D
69 What is your favorite time of day?10.30 =D (RECESSS!!)
70. Are you a generally happy person?YEP WAHAHAHAHA.
SCHEDULE##UPDATED##
- 15th Nov THURSDAY: Choir Practice from 3.30pm to 5.30pm SL workshop @ HCI 7pm to 9pm
- 16th Nov FRIDAY: Return to School at 10.30am for prize giving crap and all.
- 17th Nov SATURDAY: Choir performance @ HCI 9am to 1pm
- 19th Nov MONDAY: JAPAN TRIP!
- 23rd Nov FRIDAY: come back from JPN trip
- 29th Nov THURSDAY: Choir 9am to 12pm buy sec3 books!
- 30th Nov FRIDAY: Indian workshop (will find out time later)
waah nov so fast over le. ok bb