07 November 2007
OMG I'M SO PRO! I passed license on 2nd try thanks to:
- x4 chain!
- x5 chain
- 2 FINISH MOVES
- 8k!
I feel like putting the Screenshot here!! I took video la dunno whether can though. Ok I shall upload vid on youtube and put here! abit blur and lag though. =x
Aw man I almost made 500k! pfft! thank you apollo for the chains. I was tapping hell mad lah haha
Ok about that song i dreamt about.... IT CAME BACK TO ME. and I've successfully wrote it down and done twelve bars of violin, voice and piano. voice trio? haha. and huey says we can make pandan cupcakes and stuff. cant wait!! I love baking =DD
Oh wait. I shall blog about my life in audition with all the more significant people:
- Oct 2006- dec 2006: started audition. Mewmew family formedPlayed with Flora, draxorn, wenloong, jane, emily, maii, jaron, ndy, leokoper, zanyhad, zanybrad, jiayann, nalgene, drift, r4ining, zhen wei, mr pink, peanutx & evelyn and all my familiies i cant remember. stopped at lv15. leokoper help me chiong to lv16.
- june 2007: came back to audition. couple license with jiar3nn. yesterdays became erzi. Limbeigang formed. Played with icya2, seiya hikaru, wong400351, yesterdays, leokoper, cookiex3, joey and debbie and some other friends. stopped at lv18. leo, jaben, dolph, chiong lv19 and 20 for me.
- oct2007- dec2007: currently lv22. drift returns. huey joins audition. plays with jane, wanyee, darice, huey, joey, debbie, icya2, jaron, jaben, seiya, wong, leo. ray and drift returns. Will I be back up soon? =]
Ok going to sleep lerh. niitex.. buaiis. ok this is lian. HAHA