RULES OF THIS GAME: 1. Put your music player on shuffle. 2. Press forward for each question. 3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING! 4. Tag 5 people at their tagboard to ask them to do this! 5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
1. How are you feeling today? Rachimanoff's Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini - Maksim
hmm, fast energetic... vivace... I'm energetic today? I think I was because of Choir and trip briefing =]
2. Will you get far in life? The Smile - Ji Youn Bae
uh, maybe I will if I smile xD
3. Will you get married? Run Away - Ronan Hardiman
Maybe not! LOLS!
4. What is your best friend’s theme song? 雨の森 - 松谷卓
Hmmm. Well it's quiet and instrumental why not? (:
5. What is the story of your life? Gotta go my own way - Troy & Gabriella
Uh... I have to go my own way...? uh since it's a break up song, maybe there'll be lots of bad stuff in my life D:
6. What was primary school like? Polonaise No 5 In E Flat - Piano Exam Piece Grade 7 2007/2008
Lol... exam piece... primary sch was stressful and full of exams... PSLE? but still fun since they song sounds joyful to me =D
7. How can you get ahead in life? The Beauty and the Beast - DJ DOC
BY PLAYING AUDITION LOL. Audition song... uh wad about by visiting disneyland tokyo? =D
8. What is the best thing about your friends? Coincidence - Baby V.O.X
THEY PLAY AUDITION!!! =DDDDDD audition song xD uh... We all met by coincidence? (:
9. What is in store in this weekend? Forever Love - 王力宏
heh heh... I'll meet a hot chinese dude. lol. jkjk umm... I'll love all my family and friends forever?
10. What song describes you? A.I (Artificial Integrity) - Forte Escape
uh... great piano techniques this song... I like piano... hmmm Dj max ptb song, I LOVE THAT GAME. techno-ish song... I'M COOL!
11. How is your life going?
星期六的深夜 - 王力宏
hmmm... chimology... it will always be as dark as saturday nights. lol
12. What song will they play at your funeral? Somewhere in time/ The old woman - Maksim
instrumental... thanks (: somewhere in time I was an old woman HEY that means I'll leave long! GOOD.
13. How does the world see you? Salve - Ronan Hardiman
Latin song I wonder what salve means (does a web search) ooh it means hello / greetings / hail/ welcome. maybe they all welcome and greet me. but this song sounds sad.... welcome me to doom? D:
14. What do your friends really think of you? Maihum - Lee Hsien Loong
LOOOL WTF?! MAIHUM. I LIKE MEESIAM MAIHUM (pui i hate meesiam of all kinds) maybe I'm funny and I'll be the next successor to lee hsien loong HAHAHA ALL HAIL CRYSTAL!
15. Do people secretly lust after you? I Think I love you - Star
OMG THEY.... WTF?!! LUST AFTER ME?! OO
16. How can you make yourself happy? Desire - Baby V.O.X
By having desires? lol. and maybe fulfilling them. makes sense sorta.
17. Will you ever have children? Memory - Lesley Garrett
nice song (: but what does it have to do with children? I will have memory of me having children? wth lol. NO I GOT IT! My children will return me memory of me when I was young. which means I'll have children. yeah. ^^