11 November 2007
WHEEE! Baabaa tagged me ok I shall do it (Actually half is cause I coped haha)
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person’s tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
Favourites
Colour: GREEN! (you got that right baabaa :D) & BLUE & RED AND BLACKK!! =DDDDDDD
Food: Everything other than Star Anise, PAPAYA (this orangey fleshy thing makes me puke. everytime. I think I'm allergic =x) and odd stuff like worms and grasshoppers. Anything that's meant for NORMALY NORMAL HUMANS! Especially love chicken rice, Granny's Ngoh Hiang (Noodle clan peeps! dont laugh! haha), DAD'S COOKING! YEAHHHHH! That's about it.
Song: I am cow. hear me moo. google it :D, baabaa black sheep and All those by LEEHOM & most audition songggs!! & my those by my favourite new age artistes, Kevin Kern, Ronan Hardiman =]
Movie: Harry Potter 1 & 2 ONLY, ratatouille! Itallian Job, Pirates of the Carribean, Eragon! TAXI!! WOOT haha.
Sport: Swimming, RUNNING! SOFTBALLLL HOCKEY! badminton , tennis
Day of The Week: FRIDAY! Cause last weekday of the week. Then can stay up late and GAME!! WAHAHA and DUN NEED STAY FOR CHOIR (not that I hate choir but I don't like staying back that's all cause I'll be damned tired) oh ya and previous sec2 timetable got MALAY LESSON & DRAMA! i dont mind common test =D and also cause LAST DAY OF SCH WILL ALWAYS BE ON FRIDAY! YAYY!
Season: winter =] I love snow (even though I never see before... hope to see on Jpn trip)
Ice-cream: COOKIE DOUGH! (ben & Jerry's preferred [=)
Currents
Mood: mo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0od =]
Taste: sweet.
Clothes: yellow fido dido shirt, CK bermudas passed down from Keith. haha
Desktop: OH NO IT'S A DISASTER! I'M SUPPOSED TO CLEAR IT! I see money, books, stationery, discs, my lappie, my cup of longan, nail clippers (wth), my fone, MY BAG OF MINITOON GUMMIES, sweeets, card reader, report book, wires, chinese dic. That's all.
Time: 8.30 pm
Surroundings: My parent's room.
Annoyances: I'm getting sleepy cause I woke up early to play badminton =]
Thoughts: TOMORO GOT CHOIR! MY UNCLEARED TABLE!!
FIRSTBest Friends: kindergarten: Jie Lin ; Fuchun: Jane ; St Nicks: Melissa (we're like damn evil to each other now though) ; Audi: uh... my family (sorry baabaa D:)
Crush: no one at the moment ^^
Movie: nothing
Music: some weird song on 88.3 FM by some weird unrecognised male singer.
Lasts
Cigarette: dun have lol.
Drink(Alcohol): uh.... hmm... Red wine my mom offered me... when was that? fri i think. Cause mom couldnt sleep.
Car Ride: The ride back home from Piano class today =]
Movie: Spongebob! Watched on PSP yesterday night cause couldn't sleep.
Phone Call: To Dad cause I lost him in IMM Daiso just now lols.
CD Played: High School Musical 2 =]
Have you ever:
Dated Your Best Friend: nope
Broken The Law: yeah. There were times when I ACCIDENTALLY TOOK STUFF HOME WITHOUT PAYING and only realise a day later or LATER THAN THAT lol -.-
Been Arrested: nope. Come catch me >8D You have no evidence though. CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE ACCIDENTALLY TOOKED STUFF WENT WAHAHA! >8D ok I confessed -.-
Skinny-Dipped: yeee no.
Been On TV: ALMOST. once I was asked for an interview but I rejected.
Kissed Someone You Don’t Know: yee no. only you would do that -.-
5 things you are wearing: specs, shirt, undergarments, pants, uh uh uh uh uh uh UH UH UH OK THAT'S IT. (splits undergarments to bra and panties) THERE! lol.
4 things you’ve done today: Breathed, Gamed, Sleeped, Ate, walked, typed.
3 things you can hear right now: sound of typing on keyboard, stupid radio, my breathing, msn ring, mom and dad conversing in the kitchen
1 thing you do when you are bored: breathe
5 chosen ones: BAABAA, huey, liwen!! jane, xiin xiin jiie
cannot choose bernice cause i cant tagg her hahahahahahahaha.
ok next quiz coped from baabaa :D
Pick a scar on you! :D
1. What is it shaped like? ur face haha jk. uh irregularly shaped, semi circle Concave-ish
2. How old is it? Since I was 8... 6 years
3. How did you get it? I was playing on the floor and scratched my knee on some parquet floor with uneven planks of wood in some weird hotel on a family hoiday trip. long sentence lol.
4. Where is it? right knee
Picture a scene! :D
1. Where is it? GRASSLAND!
2. Who is in it? Baabaa :D
3. What does it smell like? baabaa's odour lol. (sheeps have odour! especially their faeces lol) no offence :D
4. Why did you think of it? Cause i'm moomoo the cow MOO! :D
Pick a disney princess!
1. Who is she? Cinderella
2. Why did you think of her?My Fav princess since young cause the prince is the least gayish in all disney princess crap.
3. Do you like her? she's nice and pretty :D I'm not les haha.
Pick a friend!
1. Who is he? BAABAA! :D
2. Why did you think of him? Cause I coped this quiz from him, chattin on msn now.
3. Any other reasons? We both love blending & DICKSON! He's funny :D and he tagged my tagboard last. audi dance partner for couple in jiar3nn's absence.
4. Who do you think pei him most in your class appearance-wise? uh i never even see him before how i know. lols.
5. Same question, for personality? I shall just copy and modify this haha "HEH. easy. ME. cause im moomoo and he's baabaa. Together we're baamoo." lols ^^
Pick a song
1. What is it? I'M COW HEAR ME MOO!
2. Does it relate to you in any sense? I'm moomoo!!
3. Why did you choose it? CAUSE I'M MOOMOO (moomoo's getting angry repeating all the moos D:)
4. Can you remember all the lyrics? oops. I'm cow hear me moo I look good on barbeque? sorry new song xD I promise to learn it! ^^
x3 AOI
tagging time!