26 November 2007
Yeah I had a dream and it made me cry.
I woke up with tears all over my face.
It wasn't the death of someone.
Nor was it bad results.
It was the Demolition of old fuchun building.
and I never took any pictures of its interior.
Yes, it's that sad.
The school I spent 6 years of my life.
The school where I had the bestest friends in the whole world
The school I shared most of my joy
The school that had the greatest foods.
The school with the best teachers.
Yes, that was how it was to me.
I had this dream probably because I watched Jay Chou's movie "secret"
when there was the demolition of the piano studio.
Let me describe how the dream goes.
I dreamt that I was a star, performing in national day concert. I was practicing backstage. and then finally it was my item. so I came from back stage and WOAH IT WAS FUCHUN OLD BUILDING HALL STAGE. I was simply overjoyed and performed my best and when it ended, tears streamed down my cheeks and I shouted in joy. Then I went to sit at one side of the hall. and I took pictures with my fone. and since I had travelled back in time, Mrs Yip was there. So I went to ask Mrs Yip if we could have everyone that is in favour of maintaining the school building donate some money to maintain it. I was planning the whole thing and telling myself that I could not wake up or everything will be gone.
In the end I did.
Even if I hadn't woken up, This would not happen either.
See how much I loved the old building.
I wish to travel back in time. I want my building back. D: