08 December 2007
How long has it been sinced I last blog? haha. Never blogged since December came. Lols. Ok so here it is! Gotta do some updates!
30TH NOVEMBERFriday went back to school for indian music workshop. Alot of people never come. But got to see some peeps like bernice, nicolette and sharon! miss those guys man. Then during the workshop, there was this guy playing on the Tabla and because he's a sikh and he wears a turban, Bernice calls him Osama. lols. =.= and we started about osama. =.=Went with Bernice to J8 to walk walk awhile. And we went to eat subway! WHEE~ Bernice is so nice. haha. Wonder why baabaa and erzi hates her. oO oh wells. =D
1ST DECEMBERperhaps I made the mistake of going to popo's house. Though I brought Comp over, no network, so only gta lors. Then I got bored of GTA and started blowing up ryder's truck.and if I fail, I hit the truck door until it drops and punched/shot Ryder to death. I guess I'm pretty pro with snipers and shot guns already. Thanks to Gunz and Wolfteam. haha. Saw Peiqi & Peimei, decided to let them play since I got bored of it. Popo's cooking was alright. I think I'm going there today lar haha
2ND DECEMBERErm huey and Jane came over and we baked ;D First met at Causeway Point, usual place.Then Jane was late so huey and I went over to NTUC to buy stuffs first xD Then Jane came in her weird suit. lols. Practically crapping about everything. Then came to my house, and started baking ;D The cupcakes were great, but the cookies had stickky dough cause unfortunately, I do not have back up dough. D: So we ended with a sticky mixture and made cookie pops (where we shaped the dough into lollipops) and stars we made were like not star-like. GAHH! lols. Huey was saying if it turns out ok, she would WORSHIP the company. So after all the baking and frosting and all, we put the cupcakes inthe fridge and started with the cookies. and JUSTEA! YAY! Then huey was busy washing the utencils and Jane and I was like "WE WANNA EAT! WE WANNA EAT! WE WANNA EAT!" and banging the table with our knuckles. Then Huey finally came and we started eating. YUMM. It tasted better than it looked. I guess huey gotta worship the company after all xDDD Then we went to play comp. GTA! HAHA. Found some cheats and used. It's damn funny. Steering a tank with 6 stars wanted level. you're pretty much safe inside it since it blows every vehicle in the way. and hardly ever blows up. and why do we fail? Cause we got stuck in some area and couldnt reverse and all, then police come and busted us. If not, we attempt to come out, then some other cars blow up. then kena wasted. haha. after that split up the cupcakes and all went home.
Well, I went for piano lesson. xDD
After that went for leehom's open air concert. Saw Debbie and Angela Toh. The whole thing just keeps getting better. Starts with lousy huang yi da (lols), then li ji han was better and finally, leehom, the greatest of all! haha. He was quite pissed at the sound system cause halfway thru the concert he shouted LOWER THE VOLUME (away fom the mike) But he's damn cute lar x) Bought a wang li hong cap x)
3RD DECEMBERwent back to school for cca. Did the weird banner, which I designed but dunno how to draw it on the black cloth. The sop 2s I worked with were great. Great artists, Sec 1s The cursive was a bit fake but I guess it dosent really matter ^^ The sec 1s were great la. Worked with them real well. Then sec3s came and Messed up the banner (eg spilled paint on it), despite my countless reminder of NOT PUTTING THE PAINT ON THE BANNER. zzz lar. Tried so hard and now it's ruined. Brushes treated badly also. =.= Paints treated worse. Oh well. Practice was sad. dead lar. Then now need find simple song to perform. haii. After that went to meet bernice to deliver belated present to twin. hope twin will like it =]
4TH DECEMBERSlacking day. GTA with nicholas and did lots of missions. He did most of the driving and I did most of the gunning. So he's the driver and I'm the gunner and we're the best pair ever! haha. Then played wolfteam with dolph. Nicholas did the walking, I did the shooting. He's super pro for a 7 year old. Yes, he's only 7. Then we started spamming radio messages ever since i discovered the "x" will activate radio msgs. Then we spammed "COVER ME" since I was such a noob. Then kena banned from radio msgs for 2 mins. Then unbann liao we started spamming 1 to 9. lols. Then there was once I captured the last 2 bases and then we got 5 bases x) haha. I dont think screenshots are available in wolfteam, so I didnt ss. haha. Then went bck to GTA and cause my mom coming, started packing up my comp, then nicholas was pissed at me. lol. In the end I forgot to bring my charger home and since my batt got problem no comp until thursday. haii. Chatted late into the night with huet while she played GTA and I chionged theory.
5TH DECEMBERWent back to sch, hoping to finish the banner, but val smsed telling me to go buy paint with fake baabaa. roar. I was kinda pissed cause shops havent even open yet (LIKE DUH. WHO OPENS BEFORE 10AM) cause need reach sch at 10am mah. Then saw fakebaabaa, we went to thompson plaza together, in search for orange paint. I was kinda pissed alr cause I wonder why they cant wait until my dad comes back and WALA! FREE PAINTS FOR EVERYONE. aiya wadever lor. So we followed val's instructions and unfortunately, the store she referred to kenna closed for renovation. cham la. Tried popular but dun have chrome yellow and hosterperm red, sad. Then the acrylics is 1 tube 1 tube de. even if we buy everything there I dun think is enough lar. seriously. So didnt buy. So fake baabaa and I went to buy bread and popcorn chicken. I intro her to Four leaves mini world de danish. haha nice hor xD Bus-ed back, was raining. Fakebaabaa was amused by my umbrella. xDD Reached school and started with thin layers of paint for the stamping of dots. My calligraphy brushes were left untouched. whew. Walked a long way and sheltered fakebaabaa to bus stop. didnt take out shoes and socks and pinafore so all wet le. even with umbrella I'm still drenched. I think my umbrella got leak lar. CAUSE EVEN THE TOP OF MY HEAD WAS WET. took 980 to sembawang, had tendency of going nai nai's house. D: But then have theory. So CHIONG ARH! MRT-ed back to woodlands for theory class. In the mrt, I was pretty dry already. I was debating on whether to go home and change then decided not to. So clipped up my hair to look tidy on the MRT, then since pinafore was dry i think I looked ok. Then went to eat duck porridge to warm myself up. My shoes were blardy wet. Went for theory class. learnt about beethoven and mozart, Teacher went thru purple book with me. Quite interesting. Found out more about Baroque and Classical. Some learnt in MEP le, so could follow.
Went home walking that disgusting link way built by lazy people. =.= Seriously why do the wanna just stop the drain halfway. Common sense tells you it wont work. and yep, it's flooded again. Seriously, just build the whole stretch lar. Do 3rd time liao still flood. zzz lar. Took some pics lor. maybe go and put on stomp haha. Went home saw letter from singapore post. Say I got parcel! Bet is the glove x)
6TH DECEMBERAnother slacking day. Went to collect glove, then GTA-ed with nicholas and finished more missions. Totally completed CRASH and OG LOC MISSIONS. Left ryder, Big Smoke and 2 of sweets'. Sweet the hydraulics one damn hard. I dun even know how to play can. I can play until the whole car overturn and kena fire. lols. I'm just sooo bad. none of us know how to play lar.If I knew I would have owned it a long time ago. So back to Comp finally. Audied awhile.
Ok I shall stop here first. Blog soon (: need upload photos and other crap stuff. haha. My comp seriously no space le. Maybe delete the sims 2 lar. Even my D drive filled up. Too many songs xDD
OH YA. I WORSHIP DOLPH CAUSE HE HELP ME PASS LICENCE! YAY! LV23. X)