19 January 2008
First I shall comment on my new blog song to practice my MEP stuff ;D
- I really loved the way descending chromatic bass was used and not neccessarily depicted grief
- The Tierce di Picardi ending in the begining was really unique
- Usage of rich variety of Harmony makes me go wow
- great new version of old, cheena 新年歌s
- Jazzy feeling, Rock n roll ^^
- Great link between the 2 songs, made into different genres.
- Thumbs up!
coped some more quizzes. then I'll do dreams, then it's homework time!
here goes. coped this from stranger.
Q1. Who sits next to you?
BRENDA GOH. XD
Q2. Who's in front of you?Ruth Ong the smarty who discovered Ruth Theorem ^^
Q3. Who's on your left?the window. I love window seats.
Q4. Who's on your right?BRENDA!!
Q5. Who are your best friends within the class?Brenda, Abigail, Chelsea, Eunice, Serene.
Q6. Who's the sporting girl in your class?Low Ann bah.
Q7. Who's the sporting guy in your class?erps girls school?
Q8. Most shy?Gladys? xD
Q9. Cutest guy?GIRLS SCHOOL =.=
Q10. Cutest girl? JOANNA HAHA
Q11. Prettiest?Beverly or Denise Eng. xDD
Q12. Most annoying?ME! HAHAHA
Q13. Funniest?Brander Na/ Alicia / Karen / Serene. take your pic!
Q14. Your favourite teacher?hmmm MRS YEO! MATH! so much better than clemmy. basically most of the teachers
Q15. Favourite subject?MATH A MATH CHINESE PHYBIOCHEM MEP!
Q16. Who's your class president? How's she/he?bahh? Mr Teoh calls class president chairman hahaha. um... joanna, brenda and denise ? I dunno
Q17. Who's the vice president? How's she/he?dunno la. only know got 9 councillors. ^^
Q18. Your class is..?3 GRACE! EC CLASS! PURE LIT (even though i dont take pure lit and get free periods!)
Q19. Do you love your class? Why?YEAHHHH! I have to cause we're a wicked class with wicked smart people that will be future presidents and cause I'll be in this class for 2 wicked years!
Q20. Do you have a crush on someone in your class? zzz no. I'm not les. and I'll never crush teachers. lol.
Q21. If you were in some other class,which will you pick?uh two choices please? 2FAITH07 or 6E05!
ok the end of the quizz. here comes the dreams.
DREAM 1A rather weird dream I'd say. First, i dreamt that Mollly was singing in a red cheongsum the new song the sec2s got. Then scene changed to CWP first floor atrium, where there was a wedding fair thing. with photos and stuff. and I dreamt that ling jing was 19. and she got married. oO no offence >.< But yeah all the photos feature her in a flowy, angel-like white gown. wow. and that's about it. not much details. on to DREAM 2.
DREAM 2This one, in contrast was really creepy. and nostalgic. I dreamt that dad and i were stuck in some lift. and it was really dark at night. we had to get out of this building. so we randomly presed the floors. and every floor where the door opened, infront of us was a dead, motionless, grey and cold body that sat with its back facing towards us. obviously I didnt there to go out. So dad went out to check. then the body came to life. and it was really really grotesque and all. So Dad signalled me to run. which I did. unfortunately, the body grasp my right ankle and I fell. I reached out my hand and screamed. I was helpless. The body started moaning and all. The last thing I saw were 2 fat goblins coming out of the darkness behind my dad. I tried to yell LOOK OUT! but I couldnt.
Then everything went black, as if the grasp of the grotesque body had some effect on me. Then when I opened my eyes ( I didnt wake up yet. i opened my eyes in the dream). Sun was shining down on me from a window with black panes. It looked uber familiar. The floor I laid on was cold and black. there was a spring bed with purple bedsheets on my left, and a study table on my right, with a grey computer chair. near the table, was my old, brown, kawai piano. the doors of this room were blue. and then I knew where I was. My aunt's room in my grandmother's old house. The place I spent most of my childhood. until they moved when I was p6. I missed that place so much. Then I hear thump thump thump coming from outside. My brain told me it was a giant and I had to get up to amuse it so that it would like me and will not crush me with its food. But my body had no strength, as if the grasp had drained me of my energy. So the thumping got nearer and nearer. Then the giant came in. it was a cross of Grawp and Baby Nicholas in diaper. the last thing I saw was its giant foot coming towards me and I felt a sharp pain.
Everything went black again. This time when I opened my eyes, I was on my granny's bed, in her old house again. The thing was, this time I could stand up. and so I took out my phone and started taking pictures of everything I saw. I needed the pictures to preserve my memories. I toured around, taking pictures at every angle and every object. that was pretty how much i missed the place.
When I woke up in the morning, my face was wet with tears and yet when I checked my phone, there were none of the photos.