
Well anyway, Bernice Chia want me to POST. so here it is. I've been quite high recently. and dont ask me why =D and this week is supposedly the bussiest week of the first few weeks (sounds gramatically wrong but yeah). um and I'm a bit angry at math cause without dad there to guide me i'm just useless shit. i'm shit. yay. woohoo. it's all the stupid alpha and beta and the stupid coursework. Ok at least there's the use of greek letters to perk me up. but i'm stull pissed ): today sick so cannot sing at choir. had alto 1 section bonding! woohoo! I think the sec1s need to sing alot alot alot more louder. did firefly and dancing song and tai yang. white badge attitude wise are better than green badge but green badge natural voice so much better.
oh and i should talk about wad happened during recess. I didnt eat larh so I chatted with Meepok. Then I go ask charkwayteow : can i call you hongster? and she go slap my butt D: then i called meetaimak chiaster. and she dao looked me. then Meepok and I were trying out all the weird surnames then she go shout MONSTER. then we keep laughing. then she say GANGSTER. the worst was LOBSTER. that one laugh the most lmao. Then suddenly tot of toh ting wei. and I was like tohster which sounded like toaster. lmao. hilarious shit. laugh the way back to class. hokkien mee, meekia, audrey, charkwayteow and meetaimak agreed that meepok and i were sot liao. I love meepok cause apparently only us 2 understand the "ster" joke. hahahaha.
one last thing.
I❤ALTO1S! ΤΟΟMUCH!

