31 January 2008
Just came out from bath. wheee. had A1s SECTION BONDING TODAY! WOOOOO! I SOOOO LOVE A1S!
I think I've been saying that so much for the previous posts but yeah. I love them just too much.
My soar throat, cough and flu's still there. But since conductor coming today, I decided to sing lor, after imaginating what Conductor would say. "SL never set good example" and "it's the SL's fault" when we sing wrong. whenever conductor 特地 emphasise on "SL" my heart always skip a beat. =x I'm trying to be more strict, picky and also fun and friendly. I'm sure I've improved from last year. With PeiHwa around, too, she lifts up spirits with jokes and stuff. and when she says something mean like "the piano will not help you now!" I continue with sinister laughter. haha.
I think firefly song is damn nice. and after Dancing song speed increase le, the high high part easier to sing. yay.
SO what did we do for section bonding? first combine 老鹰抓小鸡 with A2s, then combine Ice and water with S2 and A2. Then stand around and stone. ended the bonding session with a BANG after A2's bomb. which they died HAHA. and Myra was like haha they started it in the end they lose. lmao. Let's see if i remember sec1 names. Hui En, Wen Ni, Liu Ting, Xiao You, Lianne, Alicia. yay ^^v
Happy that most tests are over. Geog and Chem was quite alright. except for geog, the 7 mark question i wrote only like what? 6 lines? lol. and MEP i think ws ok la. alot of memorised, sensible crap. Tomorrow have english timed piece. Hopefully will ok lor =) and yep physics test coming up on tuesday! that one must really mug. and i realised my math is getting worse. maybe because of the drastic change from CLEMMY to MRSYEO. aw shucks. everytime I come home is focus on doing math de lor. so sick. and I hate α and β argh. sum of roots, product of roots. T-T
at least something interesting happened today. During assembly, had chinese cultural appreciation. There was Meetaimak's form teacher talking, followed by dance, CO performance and CHOIR. well the sec2s didnt sound so great. =.= erina was practically blasting and i realised I have to correct her mouth shape. ERINA if you see this um please dont get angry or sad larh. JIAYOU ok! I'm behind you =D. at least you have the courage to blast! go gurlll! and sops were super duper soft I had to say. and of course as usual, in st nicks, all ended with a bang after Mr lim's FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE of Jay Chou's 千里之外, MrsTAN's SUNFLOWER PRESENTATION to Mr Lim and of course, MRSGOH DESCRIBING HER THOUGHTS IN CHINESE (translating into english after that).
But yeah, it was pretty great. so yay! I really should get on with math. tatas~!