
unsuck cause:
and as usual, the "sucks" outnumber the "unsucks" currently trying to get my life under control. but it seems rather hard. was complaining to abby then realise mrs yeo hear everything cause she was behind us all the while. Then abby and I broke into a run to get our bags for interviewww! not that we hate mrs yeo or anything. Choir sec1s interviewees very little. but i cope some people. >8) I'm pro. sad thing is (add this to the suck list) I left my bottle in Bach. zzz. my black nike bottle. hopefully it's still be there when I go there tmr. HO.
I really hope life gets a little better.
BLOGGER EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
INTERVIEWER: FARMER
ATTITUDE GIRL: BAABAA
DANCERS: LEHLIN, ABBY, DEBBIE
hope u guys wont mind =x
and yeah never bring nametag kena book. zzz 3 times cwo. wanted to just run off but then brenda councillor sit beside me. better obey lor. remember I fuchun days prefect never book people de. just tell them. ok except for the james la. zzz. that guy always causing trouble. If not I very nice de lor. and I dun wear prefect tie de. Cause I dont want this control over people. Just wanna fit in. this school getting more strict. and they were saying it's US who wants to come here and is not them who drag us in. fine I made the wrong choice. and I regret it. happy.
Oh ya I need people help me buy fiesta tickets. badly. $180 worth to sell.
VENUE: CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School
TIME: 9am to 5pm
DATE: 29th March 2008 Saturday
COUPONS TO BE SOLD. MIN $10.
please buy. email me at crystalteejiaxi@yahoo.co.uk if you need. fuchun peeps! please buy from me! HELP!
AOI

